- Which 1 these cities would u like to see @SMACKWHITE & the whole URL team drop in on in 2019 for an event? ‼️TALK 2… https://t.co/o26t45BwDX
- ‼️‼️‼️‼️ OUT NOW ‼️‼️‼️‼️ @BigKannon makes his URL return & @HolmzieDaGod faces his biggest test yet!… https://t.co/0i5EYYSceu
- RT @urltv: • Play a role in making history. • Promote your brand. • Free editing VFX/GFX for marketing. Become a Sponsor for SMACK/URLTV.T…
- BIG KANNON VS HOLMZIE DA GOD SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE | URLTV https://t.co/WbfnI4tpG3 ORDER THE BIGGEST EVENT OF THE Y… https://t.co/nKq31fkqIi
- RT @urltv: Where y’all wanna see us at next? @threeletterman3 @MickeyFactz @Jayblac1615 @Battle_Rap_News @RomeDMV @teldabarba @BattleRapSta…
- [ staff ] #SM7 is officially Sold Out. But you can still witness history by getting the PPV @… https://t.co/yLjSWzEoXi
- Battle Rap Is On Tour‼️ Meet Us In Vegas For The Biggest Event Of The Year.. SUMMER MADNESS 7 - Live On Pay Per Vie… https://t.co/JXzIR0Z3aL
- TY LAW VS FETTUCCINE 20 SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE | URLTV https://t.co/H0AxgG1aJ4 SUMMER MADNESS 7 SAT AUGUST 11TH LIVE… https://t.co/G4qyk0Z4RV
HNHH| Is There A J. Cole Album Coming In December? Fans Seem To Think So
Rumors have been circulating about a possible new J. Cole album, titled “2014 Forest Hills Drive”.
J. Cole may be taking the increasingly popular surprise (or alternatively, “Beyonce style!”) approach to releasing his new album, at least according to the impressive internet sleuths (but also known trolls) at KanyeToThe. The popular rap forum points to an Amazon page for what appears to be a new Cole project titled, 2014 Forest Hills Drive, with a release date of December 9th.
So far, the theory seems legit, but this is where things get a little crazy. KTT links to an image of an iTunes banner for the alleged project, but as far as we’ve seen, it can not be reproduced. A link to a real estate page for the titular address is then provided, which was purchased in May, and is located in Cole’s hometown of North Carolina.
Then there’s a photo of a letter, allegedly written by Cole, alerting neighbors to a listening party at the house, which the rapper claims to have purchased and refers to as his childhood home. Finally, a photo of Cole in a home that resembles the one from the real estate page is provided.
It’s possible Cole really does have this very conceptual rollout up his sleeve, but the perfectly aligned clues seem a bit suspect. With that being said, we assume it would be difficult to fake an Amazon pre-order. Then again, this is the internet.