- BORN LEGACY SUPREME ANNOUNCEMENT #6 // LIVE ON PPV THIS SAT 3:00 PM https://t.co/JcZAyYLvNi
- https://t.co/nJJyCQ9Iy4 https://t.co/IcbMLWdQVR
- RT @belikeike_: #CHAMPION™ @jayblac1615 @therealtech9 @king_fly_1 @markjamgo | #SUPREME™ https://t.co/oLbueJpITv
- RT @ANGRYFAN007: IF I WAS Y'ALL I WOULD ORDER THE URL PAY PER VIEW.... TRUUUUUUST ME ON THIS......
- 6 more days until SUPREME, order the PPV at watchbattlelive, but if u are lucky enough to be in the building u gonn… https://t.co/B7qq8I9wcg
- If you emailed firstname.lastname@example.org for advanced tickets & didn't get a response, check your spam folder! @ANGRYFAN007… https://t.co/5kqux9umiS
- BORN LEGACY SUPREME ANNOUNCEMENT #6 // The Hottest Matchups Of The Summer https://t.co/JcZAyYLvNi
- #Staywoke ✊🏿
Hughes Battle Ground | O’fficial: I Put Jaz The Rapper In The ICU At NOME 5
“I caught up with O’fficial at QOTR’s “Panic Room 3″ event and spoke with her about her incredible performance vs Jaz The Rapper at NOME 5. O’fficial explained to me that she saw my troll vlog and felt as though I had lost my mind by claiming that Jaz won 3-0, but found it funny when I revealed to her that it was a joke all along. She thinks that she clearly won and while she may not have put Jaz down for good, she definitely thinks that she left her in the ICU. O’fficial doesn’t see how anyone could argue the battle in favor of Jaz.
After seeing 40 BARRS vs Chayna Ashley, O’fficial wasn’t impressed with Chayna and thinks that she’ll definitely beat her if they battle. She had hopes of battling Ms. Hustle and 40 BARRS in the future, along with a variety of male battlers including T-Rex, Tsu Surf, and others.”