- #WGH Today. Be Here https://t.co/kBSagM0gs4
- @JuniorRAka6 elaborate
- Which 1 of these MCs would u have liked to have seen make NOME @ChefTrez__ @NUJERZEYTWORK @isthismike_p @RumNitty @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615
- Which #NOME7 battle will be battle of the night (We know there's 5 battles but it will only allow 4 options) @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615
- NOME 7 sold out with a little over 2 weeks until the event! What was the biggest selling point 4 u as a fan? @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615
- NOME 7 UPDATE https://t.co/QPZ9NzHDrr
Hughes Battle Grounds | Mr. Wavy Reflects on SM5 Loss to John John Da Don
I spoke with Mr. Wavy right after his battle concluded with John John Da Don, and he spoke on the disappointing response to his bars from the rowdy Smack/URL crowd. Wavy admitted that he walked away from this battle feeling like he took his first official “L” and was pretty shocked by how much the crowd had turned on him in round 3.
In his defense, it seemed as though the crowd was set on giving him a tough time since round 1, but they were completely set on not letting him rap in the 3rd round at all, which in my opinion killed the chances of this battle actually becoming close to “debatable” on camera. Despite the disrespect, Wavy continued to rap through his 3rd without letting the crowd stop him from getting his bars off.