- RT @CORTEZ_HSP: Let’s Bet Our Second Hal... oh wait.... nvmd 🙄🤦🏻♂️ https://t.co/6wrzvtDKwq
- RT @Ryda_Baby: They’ve had me losing every battle I’ve been a part of and time and time again it’s Ryda 30 or Ryda 2-1. What makes you thin…
- SMACK / URL EVENT CALENDAR (TRAILER) FOLLOW THE MOVEMENT ALL YOUR BATTLE NEEDS ARE HERE‼️ https://t.co/0Kogursirz
- #predictions_urltv VOTE & RETWEET We going, going Back, back To Cali Cali RUM NITTY VS BRIZZ RAWSTEEN… https://t.co/nEwe2uke9H
- SMACK/ URL INITIATION ANNOUNCEMENT #1 (7-8-18) https://t.co/jV2X9slNiz TRUST ME WE ARE JUST GETTING STARTED!!! - BO… https://t.co/92Dy4eQnWT
- RT @BLACKCOMPASSS: BLACK COMPASS LIVE W/ BEASLEY & P BREAKING DOWN WHY T-TOP & BRIZZ AREN'T ON BORN LEGACY, MOOK VS. SURF & MORE! https:/…
- We are extending a few internship slots to graphic designers, if u are interested in this opportunity & have the cr… https://t.co/LIrNbVMKyl
- RT @JazTheRapper: YALL BEEN ASKING SMACK TO COME TO THE SOUTH. HE’S MAKING HIS WAY ! BE PATIENT. IF U CANT MAKE IT , ORDER THE PPV. THIS CA…
Hughes Battle Grounds | Mr. Wavy Reflects on SM5 Loss to John John Da Don
I spoke with Mr. Wavy right after his battle concluded with John John Da Don, and he spoke on the disappointing response to his bars from the rowdy Smack/URL crowd. Wavy admitted that he walked away from this battle feeling like he took his first official “L” and was pretty shocked by how much the crowd had turned on him in round 3.
In his defense, it seemed as though the crowd was set on giving him a tough time since round 1, but they were completely set on not letting him rap in the 3rd round at all, which in my opinion killed the chances of this battle actually becoming close to “debatable” on camera. Despite the disrespect, Wavy continued to rap through his 3rd without letting the crowd stop him from getting his bars off.