- Tomorrow!!! Make Sure You Support. brooklynbabs DEBO #QOTR @ Brooklyn, New York https://t.co/do95AQPBbR
- Who y'all had in today's PG drop between @BlaquMugga vs (Snake Eyez) @Dtonmoneyboss @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615 @Vada_Fly @ANGRYFAN007
- Mixtape King @DJROBEROB Is Back!!! DROPPIN' 4 New Tapes DM Him For Details https://t.co/XMDLI0IlKI
- @Dtonmoneyboss x @BlaquMugga out now!!! https://t.co/59AuRcqP58 @UnbiasReview @ANGRYFAN007 @hiphopisrealtv… https://t.co/JD5hitOOR8
- Hollow Da Don's Top15 URL mMoments Of 2016 https://t.co/1ZKiGNhtwq @hollowdadon
- SNAKE EYES VS BLAQ MUGGA RAP BATTLE https://t.co/59AuRcqP58 via @YouTube
- @IAMLOADEDLUX "LET EM KNOW" (MUSIC VIDEO) DIR BY @ESCOBARENTERTAINMENT // PRODUCED BY @MARVINOBEATS https://t.co/eRFfuiBBlb
Hughes Battle Grounds | Mr. Wavy Reflects on SM5 Loss to John John Da Don
I spoke with Mr. Wavy right after his battle concluded with John John Da Don, and he spoke on the disappointing response to his bars from the rowdy Smack/URL crowd. Wavy admitted that he walked away from this battle feeling like he took his first official “L” and was pretty shocked by how much the crowd had turned on him in round 3.
In his defense, it seemed as though the crowd was set on giving him a tough time since round 1, but they were completely set on not letting him rap in the 3rd round at all, which in my opinion killed the chances of this battle actually becoming close to “debatable” on camera. Despite the disrespect, Wavy continued to rap through his 3rd without letting the crowd stop him from getting his bars off.