- RT @hollowdadon: First thing I hear when I touchdown is the Midwest beefin/ so and so don't like so and so out the Midwest region/ well I g…
- Ryda fires more shots @prezmafiabx #SurvivorSeriesDMV™️ 01.20.18 https://t.co/FiazmEnj6Y
- @JakkBoyMaine is up. 01.20.18 #SurvivorSeriesDMV™️ https://t.co/MKxcTeaF4K
- @IamMercymuzik @SMACKWHITE Salute
- @SnakeEyezUFS VS @MackMel_GRECM #SurvivorSeriesDMV™️ https://t.co/1hcxNuD2C6
- RT @CstomMadeMenace: If You are An Artist Or Have A Brand & Would look to be a Sponsor to One Of Our Upcoming Events ‼️The Worlds Most Resp…
- Opinions? (VOL1 Still Available >> https://t.co/WXV4SPUFLv) https://t.co/0spqrqKsiH
- RT @TheWarReport_: THE WAVE COMING HOME | SURF CALLS ROC: https://t.co/L4xf3wgwX1 via @YouTube
Ice Cube: Lil Eazy-E Isn’t Polished Enough for NWA Biopic
As an member of legendary Hip-Hop group NWA, Ice Cube is already being bombarded with questions regarding the drama surrounding the biopic, with the latest controversy involving Eazy- E’s son complaining that he wasn’t given the opportunity to portray his father in the film.
During an interview with Colorado’s KS 107.5, Cube revealed their decision not to have Lil Eazy play his father was purely based on skill, and that Lil Eazy simply isn’t a polished enough actor to tackle the character.
[He] is an up-and-coming actor trying to do it, but we needed somebody who was a little more polished to play Eazy, because he goes through a lot in his life,” says Cube. “He goes from selling dope in Compton to fighting for his life in a hospital bed. So we needed to find an actor with a lot of range. And we just couldn’t use just anybody. We gave him (Wright, Jr.) a shot, and it just didn’t work out.” For the record, Ice Cube’s son O’Shea Jackson Jr. also lacks acting experience, and is slated to portray his father in the film.