- @ANGRYFAN007 Sounds Like A Good Match @ANGRYFAN007
- Tickets | Ultimate Rap League presents Summer Madness 6 - New York, NY at Live Nation HOLLOW DA DON vs TAY ROC https://t.co/L8Mj7ttR7e
- Shout 2 the big dogs that came through 2 support the PG event, @TheRealTayRoc @illwill6deep @CakeLyfe_CHESS @TOPBIZZY @BRIZZRAWSTEEN & more
- #MHPG™ It's that time again. Fresh Blood. You gotta get through the Gate Keeper. PG Capo @streetstarnorbe… https://t.co/OFOoohdCV4
- VOD is now available. Watch double impact 2 in its entirety. https://t.co/nJJyCQ9Iy4
- RT @KunivaD12: I wish I was at this @urltv event right now. This is the best card I've seen in a WHILE. 🔥🔥
- The first battle was crazy… cop your ppv see the rest of the event https://t.co/nJJyCQ9Iy4
- Get your HD stream now https://t.co/fXkVaTykDD https://t.co/rJzziR5oVX
Ice Cube: Lil Eazy-E Isn’t Polished Enough for NWA Biopic
As an member of legendary Hip-Hop group NWA, Ice Cube is already being bombarded with questions regarding the drama surrounding the biopic, with the latest controversy involving Eazy- E’s son complaining that he wasn’t given the opportunity to portray his father in the film.
During an interview with Colorado’s KS 107.5, Cube revealed their decision not to have Lil Eazy play his father was purely based on skill, and that Lil Eazy simply isn’t a polished enough actor to tackle the character.
[He] is an up-and-coming actor trying to do it, but we needed somebody who was a little more polished to play Eazy, because he goes through a lot in his life,” says Cube. “He goes from selling dope in Compton to fighting for his life in a hospital bed. So we needed to find an actor with a lot of range. And we just couldn’t use just anybody. We gave him (Wright, Jr.) a shot, and it just didn’t work out.” For the record, Ice Cube’s son O’Shea Jackson Jr. also lacks acting experience, and is slated to portray his father in the film.