- This Was Taken Right After SMACK Vol 1 Don't Miss SMACK Vol 2 Sat March 31st On Pay Per View @… https://t.co/QL29U12QAE
- RT @urltv: SMACK VOL 2 ANNOUNCEMENT #4 https://t.co/z8GxtSVMhr THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN WITNESS THIS EVENT IS LIVE ON PAY PER VIEW @ https://t…
- RT @kgthepoet: I got @JohnJohnDaDon 0-3 no debate 🚶♂️
- RT @belikeike_: 2 of my personal favorites. Who you got?!?!?! #SMACKVOL2 https://t.co/zRj6nwSqqC
- SMACK VOL 2 ANNOUNCEMENT #4 https://t.co/z8GxtSVMhr DON'T BE LEFT OUT!!! ORDER IT NOW ON https://t.co/6l3ssRRg7u SAT MARCH 31ST
- RT @Th3Saga: @RumNitty vs @JohnJohnDaDon 😧😧🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 @urltv did something amazing right here!!!
- SMACK VOL 2 ANNOUNCEMENT #4 https://t.co/z8GxtSVMhr THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN WITNESS THIS EVENT IS LIVE ON PAY PER VIEW… https://t.co/lHAtL2z1CD
- T-TOP "GYMNASTICS" (FULL VIDEO) https://t.co/Nwme7dweIR via @YouTube ALBUM DROPS ON ALL DIGITAL PLATFORMS 3-20-18
Industry Standard’s Top 5 STL Battle Emcees On the Come Up Power Rankings – CASHFLOW 1
Coming in at number one is Cashflow. I can hear the “fuck this list!” quotes coming from readers now. I expect a few private and not so private messages from Starks supporters saying “Starks beat Cash” or Flowz supporters saying “Got Flowz beat Cash!” or a Dee Boi Dollaz supporter saying that “Dee Boi Dollaz beat Cash in a one round battle so how is he not even on the list!” I suggest that all the readers go and look at and support these battles to determine the winners for yourselves if you haven’t already watched them. Unfortunately, this list is a representation of what battle rap is, and not what pseudo conventional logic dictates. Cashflow is marketable. He’s aggressive, animated, and borderline confrontational in the ring. You’ll never get a “friendly battle” from a camera aesthetic from Cashflow, and that’s engaging to the internet viewer.
Pros: Word play, punchlines, aggressiveness. Cashflow isn’t as polished as his Flatline counterpart Jayrone, but he makes up for that in spades with aggressiveness, engaging performance, and by being a polarizing performer on stage. His word play is drastically underrated, but yet still in development. His potential for growth doesn’t have a cap on it at this time.
Cons: His wordplay get’s lost on novice ears because often he’s overly aggressive and animated on stage at times, so people are duped into intentionally not listening to him the way that they need to. His pacing needs to be tweaked to allow for his words to breath a bit better for better digestion of the listener. He needs to expand his base a little and take a few out of town match ups and not renege on the date in order to build a strong equity of trust in his name on the battle rap circuit.
–Twitter: @theDAMNtruthMAG @Devenchi @Industry101
Instagram: @theDAMNtruthMAG @Devenchi @AnIndustryStandardBrand