- #NOME8 06.23.18 @TOPBIZZY vs @illwill6deep _______________ BUY TICKETS: 👉🏾 https://t.co/ZzEIyn0O4b 👈🏾 TAY ROC VS… https://t.co/sxtrLqKt1j
- RT @DNA_GTFOH: The champ likes what url is doing https://t.co/2YGbkT6Fuk
- #SSDMVE 06.02.18 _______________ BORN VS JOE Punchline after Punchline!!!! | Survivor Series Encore | GET YOUR TI… https://t.co/TKTc3h6Mn9
- RT @belikeike_: #random Who is the better rapper (lyrically)? (Not talking sales) Do Remember: #SSDMVE 06.02.18 https://t.co/FxTHmj6qaw
- #SSDMVE 06.02.18 _______________ FACE OFF TONIGHT 9/9:30PM TUNE-IN & BUY TICKETS 👉🏾 https://t.co/NdxjEKRGq1 👈🏾 JA… https://t.co/GhBwDAY6vU
- NOME 8 ANNOUNCEMENT #2 (6-23-18) https://t.co/usSTVANcQZ TICKETS @ https://t.co/OjRGvl8dDc DONT MISS HISTORY BE AP… https://t.co/rNk9Q24kHn
- #SSDMV2ENCORE 👇🏽👇🏽CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS👇🏽👇🏽 👉🏾 https://t.co/sfM1YabiRI 👈🏾 @Its_NunnNunn vs… https://t.co/LeuiR7BlwS
- RT @Sharkcity_Ave: Niggas be confused. First we're not good enough and all that hollywood shit, then it's the "call out" smh lol. You gotta…
Industry Standard’s Top 5 STL Battle Emcees On the Come Up Power Rankings – CASHFLOW 1
Coming in at number one is Cashflow. I can hear the “fuck this list!” quotes coming from readers now. I expect a few private and not so private messages from Starks supporters saying “Starks beat Cash” or Flowz supporters saying “Got Flowz beat Cash!” or a Dee Boi Dollaz supporter saying that “Dee Boi Dollaz beat Cash in a one round battle so how is he not even on the list!” I suggest that all the readers go and look at and support these battles to determine the winners for yourselves if you haven’t already watched them. Unfortunately, this list is a representation of what battle rap is, and not what pseudo conventional logic dictates. Cashflow is marketable. He’s aggressive, animated, and borderline confrontational in the ring. You’ll never get a “friendly battle” from a camera aesthetic from Cashflow, and that’s engaging to the internet viewer.
Pros: Word play, punchlines, aggressiveness. Cashflow isn’t as polished as his Flatline counterpart Jayrone, but he makes up for that in spades with aggressiveness, engaging performance, and by being a polarizing performer on stage. His word play is drastically underrated, but yet still in development. His potential for growth doesn’t have a cap on it at this time.
Cons: His wordplay get’s lost on novice ears because often he’s overly aggressive and animated on stage at times, so people are duped into intentionally not listening to him the way that they need to. His pacing needs to be tweaked to allow for his words to breath a bit better for better digestion of the listener. He needs to expand his base a little and take a few out of town match ups and not renege on the date in order to build a strong equity of trust in his name on the battle rap circuit.
–Twitter: @theDAMNtruthMAG @Devenchi @Industry101
Instagram: @theDAMNtruthMAG @Devenchi @AnIndustryStandardBrand