- GOODZ "BOSS NIGGAH"(MUSIC VIDEO) https://t.co/rZRAWukT6j NOME 6 SUN NOV 20TH IRVING PLAZA NYC TICKETS ON SALE NOW @ https://t.co/ZiAUig6ZMh
- Watch URL's Own @Tsu_Surf Get a Crazy On @funkflex Show On @HOT97 https://t.co/YauEG1Ae2U - #CantCopyRespect #Urltv #Bars Retweet
- (Video) Tsu Surf Delivers In #Freestyle021 With Funk Flex On Hot97 #FlexFreestyles https://t.co/UFdP2v94lf via @funkflex
- DANNY VS YOUNG KANNON RELEASE TRAILER https://t.co/JAH4in1R40 NOME 6 SUN NOV 20TH NYC TICKETS ON SALE NOW @ https://t.co/ZiAUig6ZMh
- DANNY VS YOUNG KANNON RELEASE TRAILER https://t.co/JAH4in1R40 via @YouTube
- BIG S/O TO @2dopeboyz: @Rain910 - "Smiling Faces" (Video) https://t.co/pnkFjvEpxn LOG ON TO https://t.co/8gFsioHaqK
- Rain910 – Smiling Faces https://t.co/Li2blIZCTE S/O TO @OnSMASH SUPPORT & LOGIN TODAY TO https://t.co/hp2C0a6TMy
- RT @2DopeBoyz: With #TilDeathDueUsPart on the way, @Rain910 delivers the real on "Smiling Faces" » https://t.co/e2wWT55W7Y https://t.co/bJc…
J. Cole Visits Young Fan Battling Cancer
Tae Stackhouse, a young J. Cole fan who’s currently battling cancer, recently got some words of encouragement from Cole himself. Stackhouse’s mother and aunt reached out to Cole’s camp to arrange the visit, according to Vibe. Cole visited the North Carolina Cancer Hospital in his hometown of Fayetteville to offer his support for Stackhouse and his ongoing battle.
Of course, giving props to his fans is nothing new for J. Cole. Earlier this year, Cole kept a two-year promise by attending a fan’s graduation ceremony. In 2014, Cole launched 2014 Forest Hills Drive by inviting fans to that exact address to hear the album before anyone else.
It’s also worth noting that Cole didn’t make his visit with Stackhouse a public spectacle, choosing instead to keep it pure.