- Tomorrow!!! Make Sure You Support. brooklynbabs DEBO #QOTR @ Brooklyn, New York https://t.co/do95AQPBbR
- Who y'all had in today's PG drop between @BlaquMugga vs (Snake Eyez) @Dtonmoneyboss @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615 @Vada_Fly @ANGRYFAN007
- Mixtape King @DJROBEROB Is Back!!! DROPPIN' 4 New Tapes DM Him For Details https://t.co/XMDLI0IlKI
- @Dtonmoneyboss x @BlaquMugga out now!!! https://t.co/59AuRcqP58 @UnbiasReview @ANGRYFAN007 @hiphopisrealtv… https://t.co/JD5hitOOR8
- Hollow Da Don's Top15 URL mMoments Of 2016 https://t.co/1ZKiGNhtwq @hollowdadon
- SNAKE EYES VS BLAQ MUGGA RAP BATTLE https://t.co/59AuRcqP58 via @YouTube
- @IAMLOADEDLUX "LET EM KNOW" (MUSIC VIDEO) DIR BY @ESCOBARENTERTAINMENT // PRODUCED BY @MARVINOBEATS https://t.co/eRFfuiBBlb
J. Cole Visits Young Fan Battling Cancer
Tae Stackhouse, a young J. Cole fan who’s currently battling cancer, recently got some words of encouragement from Cole himself. Stackhouse’s mother and aunt reached out to Cole’s camp to arrange the visit, according to Vibe. Cole visited the North Carolina Cancer Hospital in his hometown of Fayetteville to offer his support for Stackhouse and his ongoing battle.
Of course, giving props to his fans is nothing new for J. Cole. Earlier this year, Cole kept a two-year promise by attending a fan’s graduation ceremony. In 2014, Cole launched 2014 Forest Hills Drive by inviting fans to that exact address to hear the album before anyone else.
It’s also worth noting that Cole didn’t make his visit with Stackhouse a public spectacle, choosing instead to keep it pure.