- !!!!OUT NOW!!!! @Sharkcity_Ave VS @ored973 https://t.co/zo4wcn8D9E WHO WON? @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615 @Vada_Fly @MinnesotaLuke @ANGRYFAN007
- O RED VS AVE SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE https://t.co/zo4wcnqeye BORN LEGACY 6 COMING THIS SPRING!!!
- RT @TheWarReport_: Out of these 4 names who would u like see @JakkBoyMaine battle next? @Showoffs_Talent @prezmafiabx @YoungKannon131 @Jer…
- Tomorrow @Sharkcity_Ave vs @ored973 dont miss it! @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615 @ANGRYFAN007 @Vada_Fly @TheRealTayRoc… https://t.co/CFXI7lZFzV
- O RED VS AVE RELEASE TRAILER https://t.co/OWyDsV2eZI via @YouTube
- #WGH Today. Be Here https://t.co/kBSagM0gs4
- @JuniorRAka6 elaborate
- Which 1 of these MCs would u have liked to have seen make NOME @ChefTrez__ @NUJERZEYTWORK @isthismike_p @RumNitty @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615
J. Cole Visits Young Fan Battling Cancer
Tae Stackhouse, a young J. Cole fan who’s currently battling cancer, recently got some words of encouragement from Cole himself. Stackhouse’s mother and aunt reached out to Cole’s camp to arrange the visit, according to Vibe. Cole visited the North Carolina Cancer Hospital in his hometown of Fayetteville to offer his support for Stackhouse and his ongoing battle.
Of course, giving props to his fans is nothing new for J. Cole. Earlier this year, Cole kept a two-year promise by attending a fan’s graduation ceremony. In 2014, Cole launched 2014 Forest Hills Drive by inviting fans to that exact address to hear the album before anyone else.
It’s also worth noting that Cole didn’t make his visit with Stackhouse a public spectacle, choosing instead to keep it pure.