- If you haven't seen @HolmzieDaGod vs @JoeSonatoreJr go check that out NOW! https://t.co/o8pfaSKIug @UnbiasReview… https://t.co/WgZXnjVxx4
- RT @TheSaurus831: @ANGRYFAN007 @OctoberHub @urltv @ToneQapo @piperboywilliam @UnbiasReview I thought it was hilarious. I made a joke, they…
- T-REX VS K-SHINE Over 500k In Under 3 Days Despite PPV & Massive Bootlegs!! Thanks 2 All Who Have Supported #URLTV https://t.co/4VTxC3GRWZ
- @BattleRapFan925 @TheSaurus831 All DOUBLE IMPACT 2 Matches will be revealed before the event https://t.co/cX3JgxES46 Get your tickets nowwww
- West Coast MC @TheSaurus831 Is Excited About @URLTV Event & Their Genius Marketing Campaign!!!… https://t.co/l4Tf8L7xwE
- @RAIN910 X JIM JONES "Red Bandana, Blue Bandana" https://t.co/yN5j0l0fWj via @YouTube
- Ok guys this is the OFFICIAL #ASCENSION card!!! @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615 @Vada_Fly @ANGRYFAN007 @threeletterman3… https://t.co/rbsRVsCNOk
- RT @HitmanHolla: June 24th .. I touch that @Urltv stage again .. somebody go tell a friend I'm coming home! Bringing big bro wit me @AYEVER…
J. Cole Visits Young Fan Battling Cancer
Tae Stackhouse, a young J. Cole fan who’s currently battling cancer, recently got some words of encouragement from Cole himself. Stackhouse’s mother and aunt reached out to Cole’s camp to arrange the visit, according to Vibe. Cole visited the North Carolina Cancer Hospital in his hometown of Fayetteville to offer his support for Stackhouse and his ongoing battle.
Of course, giving props to his fans is nothing new for J. Cole. Earlier this year, Cole kept a two-year promise by attending a fan’s graduation ceremony. In 2014, Cole launched 2014 Forest Hills Drive by inviting fans to that exact address to hear the album before anyone else.
It’s also worth noting that Cole didn’t make his visit with Stackhouse a public spectacle, choosing instead to keep it pure.