- BORN LEGACY SUPREME ANNOUNCEMENT #6 - The Hall MP 470 Driggs Ave Brooklyn, NY Doors @ 2PM https://t.co/JcZAyYLvNi
- RT @belikeike_: Ayo, (Surf's) BIG T, aka Supreme T VS (Daylyt's) MIKE P, aka RYU?? #SUPREME™ https://t.co/XaLDDzWYr5
- RT @ThekidJ_c: When y'all hear these rounds next week, remember, I STILL WANT LUX!!! @urltv
- Sounds like @ThekidJ_c has some "SUPREME" material! GET YOUR TICKETS NOW! Email [email protected] @Jayblac1615… https://t.co/5ll5CT6v56
- JAI 400 BLOCK VS DOUGY SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE https://t.co/5YJp60PmI8 via @YouTube
- Look @djkhaled He's Already Heading To NYC For BORN LEGACY SUPREME‼️ It all goes Down Sat July… https://t.co/7H5O6lxwjm
- RT @QOTRING: THANK YOU @urltv FOR THE SUPPORT GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!! https://t.co/tmRZLw1nbq https://t.co/Xkkyx9PQZd
- Shout out to @Jayblac1615 he has been in the building for every single Born Legacy! Salute to all the fans who've h… https://t.co/ldKnbqE6zr
J. Cole Visits Young Fan Battling Cancer
Tae Stackhouse, a young J. Cole fan who’s currently battling cancer, recently got some words of encouragement from Cole himself. Stackhouse’s mother and aunt reached out to Cole’s camp to arrange the visit, according to Vibe. Cole visited the North Carolina Cancer Hospital in his hometown of Fayetteville to offer his support for Stackhouse and his ongoing battle.
Of course, giving props to his fans is nothing new for J. Cole. Earlier this year, Cole kept a two-year promise by attending a fan’s graduation ceremony. In 2014, Cole launched 2014 Forest Hills Drive by inviting fans to that exact address to hear the album before anyone else.
It’s also worth noting that Cole didn’t make his visit with Stackhouse a public spectacle, choosing instead to keep it pure.