- THROW BACK, CLIPS X HOLLOW, who won? Watch the battle https://t.co/20Otp7u5uA then vote
- Go to https://t.co/nJJyCQ9Iy4 to pre order your steam. https://t.co/emCH1kLB77
- BORN LEGACY SUPREME ANNOUNCEMENT #6 https://t.co/JcZAyYLvNi
- RT @ChefTrez__: @urltv @RumNitty @ANGRYFAN007 @Jayblac1615 @TheRealTayRoc @Vada_Fly @teldabarba @threeletterman3 @hiphopisrealtv @Battle_Ra…
- Order the PPV at watchbattlelive & witness the most competitive card of the summer & get a live breakdown from… https://t.co/rwWM2XGzs6
- !!BREAKING NEWS!! Champion, has made a significant impact on battle rap culture & episodes will be released on URLT… https://t.co/M6BzbMaxTu
- Guess who will be hosting the PPV stream this Saturday? @Jayblac1615 & Champion is the "OFFICIAL" host for all URLT… https://t.co/twaaUd38Au
- #BLS goes down Saturday, Yo @ChefTrez__ you ready for @RumNitty talk to us?! @ANGRYFAN007 @Jayblac1615… https://t.co/v6jxXoR0GR
JOE RECAPS HIM VS ISH MULAH AT URL’S PGS + SPEAKS ON WHITE VS WHITE BATTLES
http://www.hiphopisreal.com caught up with Joe at Ultimate Rap League’s pg event in New York, New York.
In this segment Joe recaps his recent Proven Ground battle vs Ish Mula saying he feels like he won the battle 2-1. Joe talks about wanting to battle Ave because he feel Ave will push his pen. Also Joe talks about not wanting to battle a Mike p because he doesn’t like white on white battles because he feels they are forced.
Are you familiar with Joe and if you are what do you think about his style???
Do you think Joe will make the PG cut???