- !!!!OUT NOW!!!! @Sharkcity_Ave VS @ored973 https://t.co/zo4wcn8D9E WHO WON? @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615 @Vada_Fly @MinnesotaLuke @ANGRYFAN007
- O RED VS AVE SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE https://t.co/zo4wcnqeye BORN LEGACY 6 COMING THIS SPRING!!!
- RT @TheWarReport_: Out of these 4 names who would u like see @JakkBoyMaine battle next? @Showoffs_Talent @prezmafiabx @YoungKannon131 @Jer…
- Tomorrow @Sharkcity_Ave vs @ored973 dont miss it! @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615 @ANGRYFAN007 @Vada_Fly @TheRealTayRoc… https://t.co/CFXI7lZFzV
- O RED VS AVE RELEASE TRAILER https://t.co/OWyDsV2eZI via @YouTube
- #WGH Today. Be Here https://t.co/kBSagM0gs4
- @JuniorRAka6 elaborate
- Which 1 of these MCs would u have liked to have seen make NOME @ChefTrez__ @NUJERZEYTWORK @isthismike_p @RumNitty @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615
Joell Ortiz: Eminem Is One of the Greats & Possibly the King
http://www.vladtv.com – When we sat down with Nore recently, the rapper stated that Eminem is the “Hip-Hop Elvis,” resulting in a bunch of back and forth banter in the comments section as the “King of Hip-Hop” debate continued. In this clip, Joell Ortiz jumps in on the conversation to inform the public how he feels about Eminem’s place in the game, and while he didn’t outright say it, the Slaughterhouse lyricist says he agrees that Slim Shady is “one of the greats and possibly the King.” “That list can go [on] forever, bro,” he later added.
Joell also believes that “there’s a place for all of the records” in response to Crooked I’s tweet about there not being any “real n***** on the mic” these days. “I get it, but I do shows and the kids are out,” he tells us. And while he does admit to getting down with the times and shows love to newer artists, Ortiz feels that there has to be a better balance so fans don’t have to weed through it all to find “the raw” — he even makes sure to play what Rap fans would call real Hip-Hop for his youngest son so he can have that balance, although at 12 years old he’d (understandably) rather listen to what’s hot right now. Catch it all from Joell Ortiz himself in this exclusive clip.