- Traffic 3 is officially sold out!! Thank you 🙏🏽 #youcantcopyrespect https://t.co/YZdefrFeQr
- Traffic 3 is officially sold out!!! Thank you 🙏🏽 #youcantcopyrespect https://t.co/dzzEIoYTi2
- @Jj2550 Really? Why not?
- @Cash_Kennedy lol I think we get what you mean
- @DiranariD You really think so? 🤔
- @devin_was_here Drop suggestions
- @jamesfarro1 Drop suggestions
- We keep hearing the people want ROOKIES VS VETS back. This true?
John John Addresses “Bar Thief” Battle Accusations
John John Da Don has been plagued by the image of being a “bar thief” for years now at the hands of his Battle Rap peers and general fans of the sport, and he sat down with Battle Rap Journalist Michael Hughes to discuss the negative stigma he faces. He explained where the whole “thief” image came from, and how it all began from his battle with Bill Collector.
John John went on to discuss his ability to maintain “thick skin” and not let the negatives that people say about him either inside or outside of the ring affect him on a personal level. He later addressed the effect that booing has during battles, and how he actually likes it when the crowd boos because it is a sign that battlers need to step their bars up.