- WHO YOU GOT? #SSDMV #ONEOFF_DMV R STREETZ @RaleighStreetz VS REEPAH RELL @reepahrell Get Famliar w/ their Batt… https://t.co/pTogrpYuBR
- WHO YOU GOT? #SSDMV #ONEOFF_DMV TY LAW @TyListenAnWatch VS FETTUCCINE 20 @Fettuccine20 Get Famliar w/ their Ba… https://t.co/p6fiLTTvsa
- WHO YOU GOT? #SSDMV #ONEOFF_DMV DRUGZ @QubanOTMT VS DOUGY Get Famliar w/ their Battles:… https://t.co/sh5zebzp7x
- RT @DNA_GTFOH: Me & @_kay_shine Are Back on ESPN Tomorrow At 12pm Eastern Time On The NFL Post Season Countdown Show Make Sure Y’all Tune I…
- 1PM!!! https://t.co/cxz9MdgVKd https://t.co/VjWAgbXn90
- WHO YOU GOT? #SSDMV #PGDMV YUNG GRIZ @YungGrizNES VS PROFIT @profit_van_gogh Get Famliar w/ their Battles:… https://t.co/neUtScpH8c
- WHO YOU GOT? #SSDMV #PGDMV DRUGZ @DRUGZdaBarBenda VS GWITTY @THESREALSWORLD1 Get Famliar w/ their Battles:… https://t.co/nhevJZVp3I
- ONE OFF’s + PG’s!!! TODAY 1PM 1401 Roseneath Rd Richmond VA 23230 https://t.co/cxz9McZklD
John John Addresses “Bar Thief” Battle Accusations
John John Da Don has been plagued by the image of being a “bar thief” for years now at the hands of his Battle Rap peers and general fans of the sport, and he sat down with Battle Rap Journalist Michael Hughes to discuss the negative stigma he faces. He explained where the whole “thief” image came from, and how it all began from his battle with Bill Collector.
John John went on to discuss his ability to maintain “thick skin” and not let the negatives that people say about him either inside or outside of the ring affect him on a personal level. He later addressed the effect that booing has during battles, and how he actually likes it when the crowd boos because it is a sign that battlers need to step their bars up.