- PROFIT VS YUNG GRIZ SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE https://t.co/xFqUMFyQ2B via @YouTube
- Who y’all think @JerryWess should battle next? @prezmafiabx @MackMel_GRECM @YoungKannon131 @x_factor01
- RT @urltv: If #GunTitles were to jump in the ring again, which of these tandems would u like to see @TheRealTayRoc & @Tsu_Surf face? @CHARL…
- RT @belikeike_: Going off @urltv’s question for #GunTitles match ups. Who wanna see Marv & Quest back?
- RT @Battle_Rap_News: Watch @BRIZZRAWSTEEN and Esco's Collaboration On “Cream 2017” : https://t.co/6RLJ9LeNz5 https://t.co/JarDdgyUvE
- Who would y’all like to see @BRIZZRAWSTEEN battle next? @RumNitty @isthismike_p @onlymrwavy @_kay_shine
- 👀 https://t.co/aA0VF2BrnU
- If #GunTitles were to jump in the ring again, which of these tandems would u like to see @TheRealTayRoc & @Tsu_Surf… https://t.co/3AEXomy8AV
Jon Connor XXL Freshmen freestyle.
Watch Jon Connor spit his XXL Freshmen freestyle.
Jon Connor may be the most underrated Freshman on this year’s XXL Freshmen list. The Michigan native has gained a steady underground following, but has yet to really blow up. Nonetheless, he’s starting 2014 off on the right foot, with an Aftermath deal under his belt and a spot on the 2014 XXL Freshmen list.
Today we get to hear Connor’s freestyle for XXL, and as you might expect, it’s straight bars. “You niggas suck, you really don’t wanna know how Doc feel”, Connor spits referencing his label head Dr. Dre.
CONTACT : | @MECHSTUDIOS | @BRDMEDIAINC
SOURCE : | www.xxlmag.com