- Tomorrow @Sharkcity_Ave vs @ored973 dont miss it! @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615 @ANGRYFAN007 @Vada_Fly @TheRealTayRoc… https://t.co/CFXI7lZFzV
- O RED VS AVE RELEASE TRAILER https://t.co/OWyDsV2eZI via @YouTube
- #WGH Today. Be Here https://t.co/kBSagM0gs4
- @JuniorRAka6 elaborate
- Which 1 of these MCs would u have liked to have seen make NOME @ChefTrez__ @NUJERZEYTWORK @isthismike_p @RumNitty @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615
- Which #NOME7 battle will be battle of the night (We know there's 5 battles but it will only allow 4 options) @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615
- NOME 7 sold out with a little over 2 weeks until the event! What was the biggest selling point 4 u as a fan? @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615
Karl Kani on How He Launched His Fashion Empire
Famed designer Karl Kani spoke to VladTV about his come up in fashion, which started after he had a custom made piece done by his dad’s tailor that turned heads in his Brooklyn neighborhood. From there, Karl started getting pieces custom made for the local drug dealers, and after he felt like the next step needed to be made, he moved to L.A. to be closer to the factories that made clothes for brands he was trying to associate with.
His first move was to set up shop in Crenshaw, which didn’t end well, seeing as how the shop was robbed of everything from the sewing machines to the actual clothing goods. Karl bounced back by selling his clothes mail order, and he later partnered with Cross Colours founder Carl Jones in a 50/50 partnership.