- New Video From @IHATETREX https://t.co/sLb7n8OvJo Support By Clicking The Link
- GEECHI GOTTI VS HEMI https://t.co/X569HkU1My via @YouTube
- #SURF #NOME1 | #NOME6 11.20 - IRVING PLAZA - https://t.co/teS9Rt368S | #sponsor @caponecigarillo + @yakman302 |… https://t.co/ITSbhDZRKy
- WEGOHARDTV PRESENTS | UN-TIL-THEN- (THE WEB SERIES) EPISODE 1 https://t.co/3ObNOMN4J2
- Lol Check this out.. If You're Hip You Know These 7 Things In 2016 https://t.co/hRyP47bFoy
- SMACK/ URL NOME 6 SUNDAY NOV 20TH IRVING PLAZA NYC TICKETS ON SALE NOWWW!!! https://t.co/StBn0T4E8F GONNA BE CRAZY!!!
- DANNY MYERS VS YOUNG KANNON SMACK/ URL // NOME 6 TKTS ON SALE NOW @ https://t.co/ZiAUig6ZMh https://t.co/Ptk6Naa0fj
- GOODZ "BOSS NIGGAH"(MUSIC VIDEO) https://t.co/rZRAWukT6j NOME 6 SUN NOV 20TH IRVING PLAZA NYC TICKETS ON SALE NOW @ https://t.co/ZiAUig6ZMh
Karl Kani on How He Launched His Fashion Empire
Famed designer Karl Kani spoke to VladTV about his come up in fashion, which started after he had a custom made piece done by his dad’s tailor that turned heads in his Brooklyn neighborhood. From there, Karl started getting pieces custom made for the local drug dealers, and after he felt like the next step needed to be made, he moved to L.A. to be closer to the factories that made clothes for brands he was trying to associate with.
His first move was to set up shop in Crenshaw, which didn’t end well, seeing as how the shop was robbed of everything from the sewing machines to the actual clothing goods. Karl bounced back by selling his clothes mail order, and he later partnered with Cross Colours founder Carl Jones in a 50/50 partnership.