- Who y’all wanna see @JohnJohnDaDon battle next? @ored973 @BRIZZRAWSTEEN @NUJERZEYTWORK @Tsu_Surf
- Which of these battlers had the biggest breakout PG performance? @Sharkcity_Ave @NUJERZEYTWORK @JohnJohnDaDon @sonup_qp
- RT @urltv: Who would you like to see @Ryda_Baby battle next? @isthismike_p @JoeSonatoreJr @onlymrwavy @Th3Saga
- RT @urltv: Which battle is would you most want to see from @onlymrwavy next? @JerryWess @SnakeEyezUFS @BRIZZRAWSTEEN @Ryda_Baby
- RT @urltv: Which battle is would you most want to see from @Loso_CHE next? @GeechiGotti @Sharkcity_Ave @ChefTrez__ @NUJERZEYTWORK
- RT @urltv: Which battle is would you most want to see from @isthismike_p next? @metaphormessiah @BRIZZRAWSTEEN @SnakeEyezUFS @ThekidJ_c
- RT @urltv: Which battle is would you most want to see from @TOPBIZZY next? @ored973 @TheRealTayRoc @GeechiGotti @B_dot_the_GoD
- RT @Shotgunsuge103: More of tell him about mine https://t.co/BKgSC6Cguk
Karl Kani on How He Launched His Fashion Empire
Famed designer Karl Kani spoke to VladTV about his come up in fashion, which started after he had a custom made piece done by his dad’s tailor that turned heads in his Brooklyn neighborhood. From there, Karl started getting pieces custom made for the local drug dealers, and after he felt like the next step needed to be made, he moved to L.A. to be closer to the factories that made clothes for brands he was trying to associate with.
His first move was to set up shop in Crenshaw, which didn’t end well, seeing as how the shop was robbed of everything from the sewing machines to the actual clothing goods. Karl bounced back by selling his clothes mail order, and he later partnered with Cross Colours founder Carl Jones in a 50/50 partnership.