- RUM PUNCHES FROM LEFT FIELD + AGGRESSION // TREZ PUNCHES + MEAN REBUTTAL GAME // ADVANTAGE GOES TO? https://t.co/w3tfPwe2ju @hiphopisrealtv
- Who wil have performance of the night at #BLS @BIGTQMB @ChefTrez__ @isthismike_p @illwill6deep @Jayblac1615 @ANGRY @Vada_Fly @deboqotr
- Who wil have performance of the night at #BLS @illwill6deep @ChefTrez__ @NUJERZEYTWORK @isthismike_p @Jayblac1615 @ANGRYFAN007 @Vada_Fly
- Which one of these guys wil have performance of the night at #BLS @ThekidJ_c @RumNitty @BIGTQMB @CakeLyfe_CHESS @Jayblac1615 @ANGRYFAN007
- RT @ANGRYFAN007: BORN LEGACY SUPREME GONNA SEPERATE THE BOYS FROM THE MAN........ GO HARD OR GO HOME.......
- We watching ILL WILL X RUM NITTY live >> https://t.co/YQGw1KbLuH #SUPREME™ STREAM https://t.co/w3tfPwe2ju
- Get your #BLS advanced tickets NOW, if you think what has been announced so far is it, BE THERE! @ANGRYFAN007… https://t.co/fZGdG2l6tR
- Would like everyone in the culture with a prominent voice to weigh in? @Jayblac1615 @ANGRYFAN007 @Vada_Fly… https://t.co/EXbj9YTlrn
Karl Kani on How He Launched His Fashion Empire
Famed designer Karl Kani spoke to VladTV about his come up in fashion, which started after he had a custom made piece done by his dad’s tailor that turned heads in his Brooklyn neighborhood. From there, Karl started getting pieces custom made for the local drug dealers, and after he felt like the next step needed to be made, he moved to L.A. to be closer to the factories that made clothes for brands he was trying to associate with.
His first move was to set up shop in Crenshaw, which didn’t end well, seeing as how the shop was robbed of everything from the sewing machines to the actual clothing goods. Karl bounced back by selling his clothes mail order, and he later partnered with Cross Colours founder Carl Jones in a 50/50 partnership.