- JAZ VS E-HART BORN LEGACY 4 (1-28-17) https://t.co/zPFXrOMXR1 via @YouTube
- PREZ MAFIA VS MONEY BAGZ TRAILER https://t.co/mYwuiF3yoC SAT JAN 28TH 1332 ATLANTIC AVE BROOKLYN , NY DOORS 1PM
- JAZ VS E-HART BORN LEGACY 4 https://t.co/zPFXrOMXR1 THIS SAT JAN 28TH 1332 ATLANTIC AVE. BROOKLYN, NY DOORS 1PM $60 @ DOOR
- Tomorrow!!! Make Sure You Support. brooklynbabs DEBO #QOTR @ Brooklyn, New York https://t.co/do95AQPBbR
- Who y'all had in today's PG drop between @BlaquMugga vs (Snake Eyez) @Dtonmoneyboss @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615 @Vada_Fly @ANGRYFAN007
- Mixtape King @DJROBEROB Is Back!!! DROPPIN' 4 New Tapes DM Him For Details https://t.co/XMDLI0IlKI
- @Dtonmoneyboss x @BlaquMugga out now!!! https://t.co/59AuRcqP58 @UnbiasReview @ANGRYFAN007 @hiphopisrealtv… https://t.co/JD5hitOOR8
Karl Kani on How He Launched His Fashion Empire
Famed designer Karl Kani spoke to VladTV about his come up in fashion, which started after he had a custom made piece done by his dad’s tailor that turned heads in his Brooklyn neighborhood. From there, Karl started getting pieces custom made for the local drug dealers, and after he felt like the next step needed to be made, he moved to L.A. to be closer to the factories that made clothes for brands he was trying to associate with.
His first move was to set up shop in Crenshaw, which didn’t end well, seeing as how the shop was robbed of everything from the sewing machines to the actual clothing goods. Karl bounced back by selling his clothes mail order, and he later partnered with Cross Colours founder Carl Jones in a 50/50 partnership.