- RT @TheRealTayRoc: All BATTLE RAPPERS before the year is out let’s link up at a paint balling arena on the east coast and have Free For All…
- RT @belikeike_: Torn like motha’fucka. I’m a big Snakeyez fan, i think he fire. but Mack Mel my guy, I picked him for his Invitational and…
- https://t.co/kiu2zXR0Gj Expect the unexpected with this One | $1000 on the line | #COTN | https://t.co/kiu2zXR0Gj Keep Voting.
- https://t.co/cmxgyDFQ16 THIS ONE WILL BE CRAZY!! Remember, thanks to all the Fans and @Jayblac1615 #COTN, a extra 1… https://t.co/0U1ybrbaMS
- APPAREL ON DECK!!! #SSDMV https://t.co/VHoDBPTOCE
- https://t.co/NkQpTFx2FP Remember. #COTN. An extra $1K for performance for the night!! Keep voting.
- RT @urltv: Email [email protected] or Order The Live Pay Per View @ https://t.co/nJJyCQ9Iy4 NOW‼️ https://t.co/FDQLXgM7dP
Kendrick Lamar Honored on Senate Floor
“Senator Isadore Hall III honors Rapper Kendrick Lamar on the floor of the California State Senate. Isadore Hall III is an American politician currently serving in the California State Senate. He is a Democrat representing the 35th district, encompassing parts of the South Bay. Prior to being elected to the state assembly, he was the former assemblymember for the 64th district, which includes the communities of Carson, Compton, Gardena, Harbor Gateway, Lynwood, North Long Beach, Rancho Dominguez, South Los Angeles, Torrance, Watts/Willowbrook and Wilmington.
Hall served as the Chair of the Assembly Governmental Organization Committee. Hall also serves on the following fiscal and policy committees: Appropriations, Elections and Redistricting and Human Services.
During his tenure in the Assembly, Hall authored notable legislation and has been an influential and decisive voice on various public policy issues including: addressing the state’s fiscal crisis, job creation, reducing childhood obesity and diabetes, improving public safety, expanding access to education technology and the creation of a sustainable statewide water policy.
Kendrick Lamar Duckworth (born June 17, 1987), better known as Kendrick Lamar, is an American hip hop artist from Compton, California. In 2004, Lamar signed to Carson-based independent record label, Top Dawg Entertainment (TDE). Lamar would later secure a recording contract with a major-label in 2012, when he signed with Aftermath and Interscope Records. Apart from his solo career, Lamar is also known as a member of the West Coast hip hop supergroup Black Hippy, alongside his TDE label-mates and fellow South Los Angeles-based rappers Ab-Soul, Jay Rock and Schoolboy Q.
Lamar began to gain major recognition in 2010, after his first retail release, Overly Dedicated. The following year he released Section.80, his first independent album, exclusively through iTunes. The album received critical acclaim and instantly ranked as one of the top digital hip hop releases of the year. The album spawned Lamar’s debut single, “HiiiPoWeR”. Early in his career, prior to releasing his major-label debut, Lamar had amassed a large Internet following and had already worked with several prominent artists in the music industry, including The Game, Snoop Dogg, Wiz Khalifa, Drake, Talib Kweli, Busta Rhymes, E-40, Warren G and Lil Wayne, among others.”