- Tomorrow!!! Make Sure You Support. brooklynbabs DEBO #QOTR @ Brooklyn, New York https://t.co/do95AQPBbR
- Who y'all had in today's PG drop between @BlaquMugga vs (Snake Eyez) @Dtonmoneyboss @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615 @Vada_Fly @ANGRYFAN007
- Mixtape King @DJROBEROB Is Back!!! DROPPIN' 4 New Tapes DM Him For Details https://t.co/XMDLI0IlKI
- @Dtonmoneyboss x @BlaquMugga out now!!! https://t.co/59AuRcqP58 @UnbiasReview @ANGRYFAN007 @hiphopisrealtv… https://t.co/JD5hitOOR8
- Hollow Da Don's Top15 URL mMoments Of 2016 https://t.co/1ZKiGNhtwq @hollowdadon
- SNAKE EYES VS BLAQ MUGGA RAP BATTLE https://t.co/59AuRcqP58 via @YouTube
- @IAMLOADEDLUX "LET EM KNOW" (MUSIC VIDEO) DIR BY @ESCOBARENTERTAINMENT // PRODUCED BY @MARVINOBEATS https://t.co/eRFfuiBBlb
Kendrick Lamar Talks New Music With Dr Dre, Depression and His Recent Engagement
Kendrick Lamar has had a very busy week that included the debut of his “King Kunta” video online and in Times Square, and also a number of interviews with various outlets. Today, Kendrick wraps up the week with an appearance on Power 105’s The Breakfast Club, where he talked with the crew about To Pimp a Butterfly, Tupac’s appearance on “Mortal Man,” dealing with depression, and more.
On the huge wave of appreciation he’s seen towards the album, Kendrick says that he values the love he’s getting from the fans more than anything because they’ve been rocking with him since the start. Kendrick also revealed some telling information about potential new music with Dr. Dre, saying that they’re strategically holding out records because it’s a thing that they’re waiting on. “If I could speak on it, then I would, but that man is a scientist,” said Kendrick.