- TRAFFIC 3 BATTLE ANNOUNCEMENT #2 SAT NOV 11TH TKTS ON SALE NOW @ https://t.co/3aaj22DJc1 https://t.co/UbYSSvOIXI
- RT @threeletterman3: HOLLA AT ME CREME https://t.co/TFGkXW2oNe
- RT @RambleDaHDoo: 🗣WTF JC V T TOP yooooo I just said this shit but I preferred NOME8 instead but hey 🤷🏾♂️🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥@urltv
- TRAFFIC 3 BATTLE ANNOUNCEMENT #2 https://t.co/WtJCjuUg0R via @YouTube SAT NOV 11TH BIGGEST EVENT TO HIT THE WEST COAST TKTS ON SALE NOW!!!
- RT @NZDERO: @urltv looking at flying out from New Zealand for #traffic3
- Y’all see it!! Congratulations to our brother @Rain910 #youcantcopyrespect #mmg https://t.co/rbdKoMAOOX
- Congratulations to the homie @rain910!!! You did it G’z!!!! #mmg #maybachmusic 💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽 https://t.co/f9JH7m49BH
- Been monitoring this @BIGTQMB & @AYEVERB situation closely, what y'all think? @Jayblac1615 @ANGRYFAN007 @MinnesotaLuke @Therealtech9
Kendrick Lamar Talks New Music With Dr Dre, Depression and His Recent Engagement
Kendrick Lamar has had a very busy week that included the debut of his “King Kunta” video online and in Times Square, and also a number of interviews with various outlets. Today, Kendrick wraps up the week with an appearance on Power 105’s The Breakfast Club, where he talked with the crew about To Pimp a Butterfly, Tupac’s appearance on “Mortal Man,” dealing with depression, and more.
On the huge wave of appreciation he’s seen towards the album, Kendrick says that he values the love he’s getting from the fans more than anything because they’ve been rocking with him since the start. Kendrick also revealed some telling information about potential new music with Dr. Dre, saying that they’re strategically holding out records because it’s a thing that they’re waiting on. “If I could speak on it, then I would, but that man is a scientist,” said Kendrick.