- NOME 7 UPDATE https://t.co/QPZ9NzHDrr
- RT @Battle_Rap_News: .@URLTV Has Sold Out @IrvingPlaza Not Even 2 Weeks Out From #NOME7! https://t.co/OQxYUoJUrI
- WE ARE SOLD OUT!!! https://t.co/jbX8v320vP
- Happy Birthday To The Worlds Best Gambler, Mind Manipulating Con Man, Comedian & Good Guy.. Oh… https://t.co/GC0Yio1oQQ
- DANNY MYERS VS STEAMS SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE https://t.co/adolE9LBEt via @YouTube
- https://t.co/GzlkwaiXJx https://t.co/5k7uHSx68k
Kendrick Lamar Talks New Music With Dr Dre, Depression and His Recent Engagement
Kendrick Lamar has had a very busy week that included the debut of his “King Kunta” video online and in Times Square, and also a number of interviews with various outlets. Today, Kendrick wraps up the week with an appearance on Power 105’s The Breakfast Club, where he talked with the crew about To Pimp a Butterfly, Tupac’s appearance on “Mortal Man,” dealing with depression, and more.
On the huge wave of appreciation he’s seen towards the album, Kendrick says that he values the love he’s getting from the fans more than anything because they’ve been rocking with him since the start. Kendrick also revealed some telling information about potential new music with Dr. Dre, saying that they’re strategically holding out records because it’s a thing that they’re waiting on. “If I could speak on it, then I would, but that man is a scientist,” said Kendrick.