- RT @BLACKCOMPASSS: BLACK COMPASS LIVE W/ BEASLEY & P BREAKING DOWN WHY T-TOP & BRIZZ AREN'T ON BORN LEGACY, MOOK VS. SURF & MORE! https:/…
- We are extending a few internship slots to graphic designers, if u are interested in this opportunity & have the cr… https://t.co/LIrNbVMKyl
- RT @JazTheRapper: YALL BEEN ASKING SMACK TO COME TO THE SOUTH. HE’S MAKING HIS WAY ! BE PATIENT. IF U CANT MAKE IT , ORDER THE PPV. THIS CA…
- JUNE 1st URL Presents #TheCypher2 some of your favorite battlers on a beat, lets see who really do this music thing… https://t.co/t19uz6ImXk
- RT @urltv: We have all your battle rap needs covered this summer! 1st #BornLegacySupreme2, 2nd #SurvivorSeriesDMV-Encore, 3rd #NOME8, 4th #…
- @Sharkcity_Ave has OFFICIALLY called out #NWX’s @_kay_shine how y’all feel about the possibility of this happening? https://t.co/CZ5ZaXcKZC
- We have all your battle rap needs covered this summer! 1st #BornLegacySupreme2, 2nd #SurvivorSeriesDMV-Encore, 3rd… https://t.co/zCrL1F2OeV
- @SnakeEyezUFS O.E. Willy said: “Aye @urltv after I get math tf outta here.. I need @isthismike_p head on uh pla… https://t.co/xLnalig4Lp
Killer Mike on Selling Drugs After Father Was a Cop & Investing Drug Money
Killer Mike sat down for an exclusive interview with VladTV, where she shared stories about his past drug dealing, living the street life, and his father being a police officer.
When it came to him living in the streets, Killer Mike explained that his father was no longer an officer, and he added that he did everything to “insulate” himself from being arrested. The Atlanta rapper made his point by telling us that he never was inclined to stunt in the clubs after making a big amount of drug money, and Killer Mike added that he invested his first $15,000 on studio equipment for starting his music career.
During the conversation Killer Mike also shared his thoughts on Bankroll Fresh being fatally shot outside of a studio in Atlanta, which the “Big Beast” rapper said made him “hurt.” He then added that he wishes he could personally sit down with all of the up and coming rappers and tell them that the street life won’t matter a year into breaking onto the scene.