- RT @urltv: SURVIVOR SERIES ANNOUNCEMENT #3 (BATTLE EVENT 1-20-18) https://t.co/5IXmZMBCm2 THE TOP 10 WALNUT STREET RICHMOND, VA 18+ OVER I…
- RT @JensenClan88: @belikeike_ @SMACKWHITE @urltv I've went to Fight Club (R.I.P.) back in the day, KOTD, Blaze battles (R.I.P. I competed t…
- RT @belikeike_: @JensenClan88 sir, you gotta’ make it out to a @SMACKWHITE / @urltv event when you get the chance, it’s a great experience,…
- @belikeike_ @JensenClan88 @SMACKWHITE 👍🏾
- SURVIVOR SERIES ANNOUNCEMENT #3 (BATTLE EVENT 1-20-18) https://t.co/5IXmZMBCm2 THE TOP 10 WALNUT STREET RICHMOND,… https://t.co/r2ceYcHS5s
- RT @urltv: #SurvivorSeries full card going down in Richmond VA Saturday January 20th! @Jayblac1615 @ANGRYFAN007 @RomeDMV @Vada_Fly @piperbo…
- #SurvivorSeries full card going down in Richmond VA Saturday January 20th! @Jayblac1615 @ANGRYFAN007 @RomeDMV… https://t.co/8Loy6cGz9k
- RT @piperboywilliam: Big companies are coming in stealing battle rap from us. Buy these PPV’S
Lil Wayne Is Now A Co-Owner Of TIDAL
Lil Wayne not only dropped a TIDAL exclusive today, he’s also the company’s newest co-owner.
Before today, we hadn’t received any signs that Lil Wayne was involved with TIDAL in any way, but now it’s more apparent than ever that he’s putting some stake in the company. Earlier today, he dropped “Glory,” purportedly the first single from his Free Weezy Album, as an exclusive on the streaming service, and now we’ve received reports that he’s the company’s latest co-owner.
Consequence of Sound reports that he’s “joining the streaming service as an artist owner,” and cites a press release from TIDAL employee Vania Schlogel, who writes:
“We’re honored for Lil Wayne to join TIDAL. His eagerness to release an exclusive TIDAL track and schedule a TIDAL X performance is just another example of how passionately artists care about getting their music to fans.”
No word on how (or if) this will affect his ongoing struggle to leave Cash Money, but expect more Weezy x TIDAL content soon.