- RT @urltv: If #GunTitles were to jump in the ring again, which of these tandems would u like to see @TheRealTayRoc & @Tsu_Surf face? @CHARL…
- RT @belikeike_: Going off @urltv’s question for #GunTitles match ups. Who wanna see Marv & Quest back?
- RT @Battle_Rap_News: Watch @BRIZZRAWSTEEN and Esco's Collaboration On “Cream 2017” : https://t.co/6RLJ9LeNz5 https://t.co/JarDdgyUvE
- Who would y’all like to see @BRIZZRAWSTEEN battle next? @RumNitty @isthismike_p @onlymrwavy @_kay_shine
- 👀 https://t.co/aA0VF2BrnU
- If #GunTitles were to jump in the ring again, which of these tandems would u like to see @TheRealTayRoc & @Tsu_Surf… https://t.co/3AEXomy8AV
- Who y’all wanna see @Cortez battle next? @BRIZZRAWSTEEN @TheReal_Calicoe @ryda @Sharkcity_Ave or someone else?
- Who y’all wanna see @metaphormessiah (Danny Myers) battle next? @Sharkcity_Ave @NUJERZEYTWORK @isthismike_p @BRIZZRAWSTEEN or someone else?
Lil Wayne Is Now A Co-Owner Of TIDAL
Lil Wayne not only dropped a TIDAL exclusive today, he’s also the company’s newest co-owner.
Before today, we hadn’t received any signs that Lil Wayne was involved with TIDAL in any way, but now it’s more apparent than ever that he’s putting some stake in the company. Earlier today, he dropped “Glory,” purportedly the first single from his Free Weezy Album, as an exclusive on the streaming service, and now we’ve received reports that he’s the company’s latest co-owner.
Consequence of Sound reports that he’s “joining the streaming service as an artist owner,” and cites a press release from TIDAL employee Vania Schlogel, who writes:
“We’re honored for Lil Wayne to join TIDAL. His eagerness to release an exclusive TIDAL track and schedule a TIDAL X performance is just another example of how passionately artists care about getting their music to fans.”
No word on how (or if) this will affect his ongoing struggle to leave Cash Money, but expect more Weezy x TIDAL content soon.