- RT @CORTEZ_HSP: Let’s Bet Our Second Hal... oh wait.... nvmd 🙄🤦🏻♂️ https://t.co/6wrzvtDKwq
- RT @Ryda_Baby: They’ve had me losing every battle I’ve been a part of and time and time again it’s Ryda 30 or Ryda 2-1. What makes you thin…
- SMACK / URL EVENT CALENDAR (TRAILER) FOLLOW THE MOVEMENT ALL YOUR BATTLE NEEDS ARE HERE‼️ https://t.co/0Kogursirz
- #predictions_urltv VOTE & RETWEET We going, going Back, back To Cali Cali RUM NITTY VS BRIZZ RAWSTEEN… https://t.co/nEwe2uke9H
- SMACK/ URL INITIATION ANNOUNCEMENT #1 (7-8-18) https://t.co/jV2X9slNiz TRUST ME WE ARE JUST GETTING STARTED!!! - BO… https://t.co/92Dy4eQnWT
- RT @BLACKCOMPASSS: BLACK COMPASS LIVE W/ BEASLEY & P BREAKING DOWN WHY T-TOP & BRIZZ AREN'T ON BORN LEGACY, MOOK VS. SURF & MORE! https:/…
- We are extending a few internship slots to graphic designers, if u are interested in this opportunity & have the cr… https://t.co/LIrNbVMKyl
- RT @JazTheRapper: YALL BEEN ASKING SMACK TO COME TO THE SOUTH. HE’S MAKING HIS WAY ! BE PATIENT. IF U CANT MAKE IT , ORDER THE PPV. THIS CA…
VLAD TV | Loaded Lux on Battling Charlie Clips: Everything is Personal
Legendary battle emcee Loaded Lux came through for an exclusive sitdown with VladTV where he shared his predictions for the highly anticipated Summer Madness 5 and spoke about his opponent, Charlie Clips.
The clip begins with the Harlem native stating that the highly anticipated SM5 would be a success given URL’s reputation. Outside of his own battle versus Charlie Clips (which he has already dubbed the best of the night), Lux is especially looking forward to Calicoe vs. Tay Rock, as well as O’fficial vs. Ms. Hustle.
Finally making his return to the ring after what some would call a loss to fellow battle rap icon, Murda Mook at Total Slaughter, the “Beloved” emcee describes his rematch with Mook as a learning experience, which needed to happen to make him tactically sharp for his showdown against Clips. While many fans ridicule Clips for having lackluster third rounds and battling too frequently, Lux says the evidence is in the work and someone else can’t really define another person’s work ethic.