- JOE VS HOLMZIE DA GOD SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE https://t.co/o8pfaSKIug HAVE U WATCHED THE 2ND FASTEST MOVING BATTLE OF THE WEEK??? U NEED TOOO
- If you haven't seen @HolmzieDaGod vs @JoeSonatoreJr go check that out NOW! https://t.co/o8pfaSKIug @UnbiasReview… https://t.co/WgZXnjVxx4
- RT @TheSaurus831: @ANGRYFAN007 @OctoberHub @urltv @ToneQapo @piperboywilliam @UnbiasReview I thought it was hilarious. I made a joke, they…
- T-REX VS K-SHINE Over 500k In Under 3 Days Despite PPV & Massive Bootlegs!! Thanks 2 All Who Have Supported #URLTV https://t.co/4VTxC3GRWZ
- @BattleRapFan925 @TheSaurus831 All DOUBLE IMPACT 2 Matches will be revealed before the event https://t.co/cX3JgxES46 Get your tickets nowwww
- West Coast MC @TheSaurus831 Is Excited About @URLTV Event & Their Genius Marketing Campaign!!!… https://t.co/l4Tf8L7xwE
- @RAIN910 X JIM JONES "Red Bandana, Blue Bandana" https://t.co/yN5j0l0fWj via @YouTube
- Ok guys this is the OFFICIAL #ASCENSION card!!! @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615 @Vada_Fly @ANGRYFAN007 @threeletterman3… https://t.co/rbsRVsCNOk
VLAD TV | Loaded Lux on Battling Charlie Clips: Everything is Personal
Legendary battle emcee Loaded Lux came through for an exclusive sitdown with VladTV where he shared his predictions for the highly anticipated Summer Madness 5 and spoke about his opponent, Charlie Clips.
The clip begins with the Harlem native stating that the highly anticipated SM5 would be a success given URL’s reputation. Outside of his own battle versus Charlie Clips (which he has already dubbed the best of the night), Lux is especially looking forward to Calicoe vs. Tay Rock, as well as O’fficial vs. Ms. Hustle.
Finally making his return to the ring after what some would call a loss to fellow battle rap icon, Murda Mook at Total Slaughter, the “Beloved” emcee describes his rematch with Mook as a learning experience, which needed to happen to make him tactically sharp for his showdown against Clips. While many fans ridicule Clips for having lackluster third rounds and battling too frequently, Lux says the evidence is in the work and someone else can’t really define another person’s work ethic.