- RT @MRDIZASTER: Yo ! (Голосуйте здесь! Тоже узнайте, кто сражается с миром!) Thanks for the poll URL 💪💯😎 https://t.co/NGkZvapL4Q
- RT @DNA_GTFOH: " Man Of The 🏡 House" Ep Dropping Soon On @datpiff #RipUncleKevin #RipPops #ManOfTheHouse RT RT 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 https://t.co/…
- Who has shown the most potential from this years PG class? @ANGRYFAN007 @Jayblac1615 @Vada_Fly @RomeDMV @threeletterman3 @streetstarnorbe
- What was the better battle? @Sharkcity_Ave @Ryda_Baby @ChefTrez__ @NUJERZEYTWORK @GLUEAZY @reepahrell @ANGRYFAN007 @Jayblac1615 @Vada_Fly
- Grade the (2015) PG Class @Sharkcity_Ave @isthismike_p @JerryWess
- Grade the (2016) PG Class @NUJERZEYTWORK @GLUEAZY @JakkBoyMaine @Ryda_Baby @SnakeEyezUFS @JoeSonatoreJr @realfranchisenl @GeechiGotti
- Best ROUND (round not battle) @ANGRYFAN007 @MinnesotaLuke @Jayblac1615 @Vada_Fly @RomeDMV @threeletterman3 @streetstarnorbe @piperboywilliam
- Favorite @Tsu_Surf battle? @BIGTQMB @TheRealTayRoc @HitmanHolla @ConceitedNYC @ANGRYFAN007 @Jayblac1615 @Vada_Fly @threeletterman3 @RomeDMV
Lux Thinks Hollow Could’ve Used Calicoe’s Dad Better
Loaded Lux came into our VladTV office for an exclusive interview with Battle Rap Journalist Michael Hughes a short time after his incredible lyrical clash vs Hollow Da Don at the UW Battle League “High Stakes” event.
Lux began by sharing his overall thoughts on the battle, and how much the time limits really affected both of them and the battle as a whole. Lux broke down how he views the battle could be judged, and believed that he “excelled” lyrically over Hollow, whereas Hollow’s performance was steps above his own.
He also addressed Hollow Da Don bringing out Calicoe’s father, Blackface of BMF, during the battle and how he thinks he could’ve executed that segment of his third verse even better. Reflecting on their battle, which was the most highly anticipated battle in the history of Battle Rap, he stated that he will never again agree to do combat with timed rounds, as they each rapped for 5 minutes in their first two rounds and clearly had much more to say.
Who do you think was victorious?