- GEECHI GOTTI VS HEMI https://t.co/X569HkU1My via @YouTube
- #SURF #NOME1 | #NOME6 11.20 - IRVING PLAZA - https://t.co/teS9Rt368S | #sponsor @caponecigarillo + @yakman302 |… https://t.co/ITSbhDZRKy
- WEGOHARDTV PRESENTS | UN-TIL-THEN- (THE WEB SERIES) EPISODE 1 https://t.co/3ObNOMN4J2
- Lol Check this out.. If You're Hip You Know These 7 Things In 2016 https://t.co/hRyP47bFoy
- SMACK/ URL NOME 6 SUNDAY NOV 20TH IRVING PLAZA NYC TICKETS ON SALE NOWWW!!! https://t.co/StBn0T4E8F GONNA BE CRAZY!!!
- DANNY MYERS VS YOUNG KANNON SMACK/ URL // NOME 6 TKTS ON SALE NOW @ https://t.co/ZiAUig6ZMh https://t.co/Ptk6Naa0fj
- GOODZ "BOSS NIGGAH"(MUSIC VIDEO) https://t.co/rZRAWukT6j NOME 6 SUN NOV 20TH IRVING PLAZA NYC TICKETS ON SALE NOW @ https://t.co/ZiAUig6ZMh
- Watch URL's Own @Tsu_Surf Get a Crazy On @funkflex Show On @HOT97 https://t.co/YauEG1Ae2U - #CantCopyRespect #Urltv #Bars Retweet
Off Battle Rap | Complex – Cops Put Black Woman in Mental Hospital Because They Didn’t Believe She Owned Her BMW
A Long Island woman has filed a lawsuit against the New York Police Department for falsely putting her in a mental hospital. 32-year old banker, Kamilah Brock, claims she was unlawfully arrested after she was pulled over in Harlem for allegedly driving without her hands on the wheel.
According to her interview with PIX11:
“I was confused and did not know what was going on, why I was being taken into custody. The office said, ‘why are you driving with out your hands on the wheel?” I said I was dancing, I am at a light, he asked me to get out of the car.”
She was then taken down to the 30th Precinct where she was held for a few hours and then released with no charges. Police also held her BMW and requested she come back to retrieve it. She went to a substation the next day as requested and asked for her Beemer.
“I told them I have a BMW, they asked me what kind of car it was and from that moment they started looking at me differently like I could not have a BMW.”
Brock believes she was tricked because police then forced her into handcuffs and escorted her in an ambulance to a psych ward at Harlem Hospital. According to PIX11 she was forced against her will to stay in the hospital for 8 days where she was injected with medications like lithium and other powerful sedatives.
“When I woke up the next day, I felt like I was in a nightmare. I didn’t understand why that was happening to me.”
Brock’s lawsuit states that the NYPD committed her on the claim that she was delusional and bipolar.
According to the Huffington Post:
“Medical records also show that over the course of her eight-day stay, personnel at the hospital repeatedly tried to get Brock to deny three things before she could be released: that she owned the BMW, that she was a professional banker, and that President Obama followed her on Twitter.”
Brock’s attorney has since verified that all those claims are, in fact, true. On top of everything, she was slapped with a $13,000 hospital bill. Brock is now seeking unspecified damages.