- RT @SMACKWHITE: Go check out some of my new #Killers @SnakeEyezUFS vs @MackMel_GRECM Out Now!!! #GetUse2TheFaces https://t.co/E0OVYzQRCE
- RT @JazTheRapper: I love this March Madness thing y’all have going on @urltv ! 🤘🏽🤘🏽🤘🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽
- DON'T SLEEP ON THIS ONE!!!! SNAKE EYEZ VS MACK MEL SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE https://t.co/cObTHYLLaf HAVE YOU ORDERED S… https://t.co/3PrY11HaVb
- SON'T SLEEP ON THIS BATTLE IT'S FIRE!!! SNAKE EYEZ VS MACK MEL SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE https://t.co/cObTHYLLaf ORDER… https://t.co/vslRT0MK11
- WATCH THIS BATTLE: https://t.co/woKnkNcD6K TELL US WHO WON? #SSDMV CRAIG LAMAR @CraigLamarBars VS HOLMZIE DA GOD… https://t.co/h4lw5tL7fF
- WATCH THIS BATTLE: https://t.co/TBqfkX19dc TELL US WHO WON? #PG #SSDMV REBEL @410Rebel VS JMORR (who has his soc… https://t.co/EYNRMM4ilB
- RT @belikeike_: F this Media shit, back to this history making card. Which battle you looking forward to the most?: ARSONAL VS HOLLOW DA D…
- AVE VS GEECHI GOTTI SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE WATCH THE MOST IMPACTFUL BATTLE OF THE WEEK‼️ https://t.co/9puYGEEztx
Off Battle Rap | Complex – Cops Put Black Woman in Mental Hospital Because They Didn’t Believe She Owned Her BMW
A Long Island woman has filed a lawsuit against the New York Police Department for falsely putting her in a mental hospital. 32-year old banker, Kamilah Brock, claims she was unlawfully arrested after she was pulled over in Harlem for allegedly driving without her hands on the wheel.
According to her interview with PIX11:
“I was confused and did not know what was going on, why I was being taken into custody. The office said, ‘why are you driving with out your hands on the wheel?” I said I was dancing, I am at a light, he asked me to get out of the car.”
She was then taken down to the 30th Precinct where she was held for a few hours and then released with no charges. Police also held her BMW and requested she come back to retrieve it. She went to a substation the next day as requested and asked for her Beemer.
“I told them I have a BMW, they asked me what kind of car it was and from that moment they started looking at me differently like I could not have a BMW.”
Brock believes she was tricked because police then forced her into handcuffs and escorted her in an ambulance to a psych ward at Harlem Hospital. According to PIX11 she was forced against her will to stay in the hospital for 8 days where she was injected with medications like lithium and other powerful sedatives.
“When I woke up the next day, I felt like I was in a nightmare. I didn’t understand why that was happening to me.”
Brock’s lawsuit states that the NYPD committed her on the claim that she was delusional and bipolar.
According to the Huffington Post:
“Medical records also show that over the course of her eight-day stay, personnel at the hospital repeatedly tried to get Brock to deny three things before she could be released: that she owned the BMW, that she was a professional banker, and that President Obama followed her on Twitter.”
Brock’s attorney has since verified that all those claims are, in fact, true. On top of everything, she was slapped with a $13,000 hospital bill. Brock is now seeking unspecified damages.