- TRAFFIC 3 BATTLE ANNOUNCEMENT #2 SAT NOV 11TH TKTS ON SALE NOW @ https://t.co/3aaj22DJc1 https://t.co/UbYSSvOIXI
- RT @threeletterman3: HOLLA AT ME CREME https://t.co/TFGkXW2oNe
- RT @RambleDaHDoo: 🗣WTF JC V T TOP yooooo I just said this shit but I preferred NOME8 instead but hey 🤷🏾♂️🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥@urltv
- TRAFFIC 3 BATTLE ANNOUNCEMENT #2 https://t.co/WtJCjuUg0R via @YouTube SAT NOV 11TH BIGGEST EVENT TO HIT THE WEST COAST TKTS ON SALE NOW!!!
- RT @NZDERO: @urltv looking at flying out from New Zealand for #traffic3
- Y’all see it!! Congratulations to our brother @Rain910 #youcantcopyrespect #mmg https://t.co/rbdKoMAOOX
- Congratulations to the homie @rain910!!! You did it G’z!!!! #mmg #maybachmusic 💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽 https://t.co/f9JH7m49BH
- Been monitoring this @BIGTQMB & @AYEVERB situation closely, what y'all think? @Jayblac1615 @ANGRYFAN007 @MinnesotaLuke @Therealtech9
OUN-P TALKS BATTLING ON URL 2016, BEING ON SWAY WITH KING LOS + PREDICTS MURDA MOOK VS TSU SURF
http://www.hiphopisreal.com Caught up with Oun-P at Sincere Cypher Event in New York New York.
In this segment Oun-P on why his name is respected in the Hip Hop & battle rap community. Oun-P says he has features with Jada Kiss, Lloyd Bands, Maino, to name a few. He says he not only has songs with these artist he also has done videos with these rap stars and has over 100 videosonYouTube.
Oun-P talks about his experience with Sway In The Morning and being paired in a cipher with King Los. Oun-P compared it to battle rapping because in any cipher you’re trying to get your points across the most.
Oun-P talks the top dude in battle rap right now to him that are putting in work. He named, Murda Mook, Charlie Clips, and Tay Roc. He says there are a lot of battlers that are nice and he salutes the whole battle rap culture.
He says he’s been talking to Smack, he’s thinking about making a 2016 entry into battle rap. He says he’s trying to battle this year and he doesn’t care who he battles. He also talks about Murda Mook Vs Tsu Surf Mook Vs Tsu Surf and give his predictions for that match and much more!!!
Do you want to see Oun-P battle again???
Who do you want to see Oun-P battle???