- SURVIVOR SERIES ANNOUNCEMENT #5A (BATTLE EVENT 1-20-18) https://t.co/YaQ7DBp4dH 10 WALNUT STREET RICHMOND, VA 18+ ID IS A MUST!!!
- RT @urltv: #SurvivorSeries January 20th in Richmond VA @QOTRING @deboqotr @brooklynbabs & @MrGrindSeason will be in attendance bringing the…
- Go watch this fire battle: PEP (@ColosseumTCBL) VS @DopestMindTruth (@BODY_BAG_BL) >> https://t.co/pmC858AhqS
- #SurvivorSeries January 20th in Richmond VA @QOTRING @deboqotr @brooklynbabs & @MrGrindSeason will be in attendance… https://t.co/hfhTeWgDFO
- #SurvivorSeries January 20th in Richmond VA, @Ryda_Baby vs @prezmafiabx who y’all got winning? @Jayblac1615… https://t.co/HD73ngPBb0
- RT @onlymrwavy: JUST IN CASE YALL WAS WONDERING JAN 20 MR WAVY VS NU JERSEY TWORK 😈😈😈 IN THE DMV #smack #url #brooklyn #bedstuy #wgh #roadt…
- Salute to all who bleed for this culture. https://t.co/axOvw27PEN
- RT @urltv: SURVIVOR SERIES ANNOUNCEMENT #3 (BATTLE EVENT 1-20-18) https://t.co/5IXmZMBCm2 THE TOP 10 WALNUT STREET RICHMOND, VA 18+ OVER I…
People Are Buying More Old Music Than New Music for the First Time Ever
Music buyers must have been feeling sentimental last year, because according to Nielsen SoundScan’s year-end music report, old albums outsold new releases by 4.3 million copies, as reported by Chart Attack. Old music, also referred to as a “catalog” song or album, is defined in the report as anything released more than 18 months ago. This discrepancy between old and new sales marks the first time that this has ever happened in the music industry.