- SMACK/ URL (4-13-17) LA, CA https://t.co/nsdBOZmomS via @YouTube
- S/O To My Boy @DNA_GTFOH Celebrating His 26th B-Day.. Look For Him To Be Back On That URL Stage… https://t.co/Gu5TcQEJYF
- Be here @HySoCietyTV @TheWarReport_ @streetstarnorbe https://t.co/b7G2fYXDE2
- Finally Arrived!!! "Gang Land" The Album OUT NOW!!! Available For Download On All Digital… https://t.co/6vv9oC29xB
- @ARSONALDAREBEL "Vibes" available on all digital online platforms VISIT https://t.co/M7mBvsGcKF FOR… https://t.co/dQGhdAjITp
- Download @Rain910 "Til Death Do Us Part" The Album.. Available NOW On All Digital Platforms!!! @… https://t.co/Qq3D2MWh41
- Checking out "@Rain910 - "Till Death Do Us Part" - Album!" on https://t.co/JNgc5IDAoN: https://t.co/YJgkBhTaDb @Thisis50 @50cent
- Check out this article: Rain910 – “Red Bandana, Blue Bandana” (Video) - https://t.co/NicaWaSzLB
Poison Pen Discusses Battle Rap’s Authenticity
After the inception of the so-called “mega-event” in 2014, including “Total Slaughter” and “Ether,” the authenticity of battle rap has been called into question numerous times from the culture’s core fans and spectators. Despite the huge hype and colossal promises, the quality of the mega-event hasn’t, for the most part, lived up to its price tag.
BattleRap.com caught up with esteemed battle rap ambassador Poison Pen in early January to get his take on authenticity in today’s battle rap culture.