- #SurvivorSeries January 20th Richmond VA @NUJERZEYTWORK vs @onlymrwavy @PGBLOGGERS @Jayblac1615 @Therealtech9… https://t.co/R7ROxnbZBB
- #SurvivorSeries day 2 One-Off & PG card! @reepahrell @TyListenAnWatch @QubanOTMT @GwittyGwap & more! @Jayblac1615… https://t.co/75g5XA0BgL
- RT @hiphopisrealtv: @GQPrep NEW: @urltv SURVIVOR SERIES ANNOUNCEMENT 3 (BATTLE RAP EVENT) https://t.co/NMSS2qg8M2 via @hiphopisrealtv
- RT @urltv: SURVIVOR SERIES ANNOUNCEMENT #5B (BATTLE EVENT 1-20-18) https://t.co/JRepDD7cCa IT TAKES PLACE @ THE TOP @ 10 WALNUT STREET RICH…
- RT @belikeike_: Was Watchin’ #Champion™️ @Jayblac1615 @Therealtech9 @JazTheRapper peep the debate. What benefits the battler more?
- RT @hollowdadon: First thing I hear when I touchdown is the Midwest beefin/ so and so don't like so and so out the Midwest region/ well I g…
- Ryda fires more shots @prezmafiabx #SurvivorSeriesDMV™️ 01.20.18 https://t.co/FiazmEnj6Y
- @JakkBoyMaine is up. 01.20.18 #SurvivorSeriesDMV™️ https://t.co/MKxcTeaF4K
Pusha T Is the New President of G.O.O.D. Music
It was just last week that we were watching G.O.O.D. Music president Che Pope detail everything we wanted to know about the music industry from Yeezus and beyond in his lecture at Red Bull’s Music Academy Paris. Today, his reign comes to an end as Pusha T is named the new president of Kanye’s famous label as reported by Billboard.
The conversation began when Kanye called Pusha up and the deal came together from there since both artists share a similar outlook. “I think that artistically, me and Kanye have the same vision… I just look at capitalizing on everything that I feel like G.O.O.D. Music brings to the music industry, our following, and the culture,” Pusha explained of his new role. He goes on to say the next five months will be about “really executing all the different avenues of music, art, culture and fashion as well.” He even teases that another Cruel Summer compilation album could be coming. You can read the full interview over at Billboard.