- Which one of these guys wil have performance of the night at #BLS @ThekidJ_c @RumNitty @BIGTQMB @CakeLyfe_CHESS @Jayblac1615 @ANGRYFAN007
- RT @ANGRYFAN007: BORN LEGACY SUPREME GONNA SEPERATE THE BOYS FROM THE MAN........ GO HARD OR GO HOME.......
- We watching ILL WILL X RUM NITTY live >> https://t.co/YQGw1KbLuH #SUPREME™ STREAM https://t.co/w3tfPwe2ju
- Get your #BLS advanced tickets NOW, if you think what has been announced so far is it, BE THERE! @ANGRYFAN007… https://t.co/fZGdG2l6tR
- Would like everyone in the culture with a prominent voice to weigh in? @Jayblac1615 @ANGRYFAN007 @Vada_Fly… https://t.co/EXbj9YTlrn
- Which would u recommend a new battle rap fan 2 watch @HitmanHolla @AYEVERB @chillajones @ThekidJ_c @RumNitty @TheReal_Calicoe @Sharkcity_Ave
- @GLUEAZY flys to the west coast on August 5th to face @GeechiGotti, who yall got! @kgthepoet @Jayblac1615 @ANGRYFAN007 @Vada_Fly @deboqotr
- Next Saturday we will witness competition at its finest, Born Legacy Supreme Show up slacking & "IT WILL GET UGLY"… https://t.co/ga4Xe0TYFh
Pusha T Is the New President of G.O.O.D. Music
It was just last week that we were watching G.O.O.D. Music president Che Pope detail everything we wanted to know about the music industry from Yeezus and beyond in his lecture at Red Bull’s Music Academy Paris. Today, his reign comes to an end as Pusha T is named the new president of Kanye’s famous label as reported by Billboard.
The conversation began when Kanye called Pusha up and the deal came together from there since both artists share a similar outlook. “I think that artistically, me and Kanye have the same vision… I just look at capitalizing on everything that I feel like G.O.O.D. Music brings to the music industry, our following, and the culture,” Pusha explained of his new role. He goes on to say the next five months will be about “really executing all the different avenues of music, art, culture and fashion as well.” He even teases that another Cruel Summer compilation album could be coming. You can read the full interview over at Billboard.