- WHO YOU GOT? | #SMACKVOL1™ |@BRIZZRAWSTEEN VS @ored973 | https://t.co/WXV4SQcha5 | #youcantcopyrespect™
- RT @urltv: WHO YOU GOT? | #SMACKVOL1™ |@Sharkcity_Ave VS @DABEST_BMAGIC | https://t.co/WXV4SQcha5 | #youcantcopyrespect™
- SMACK VOL 1 ANNOUNCEMENT #2 (BATTLE EVENT 12/9) https://t.co/YgL5ouU2Mm via @YouTube
- RT @xavier_bee1: URL on another level right now! Brizz vs O-Redd man https://t.co/mc39bDZoNj
- RT @teldabarba: @urltv Bruhh🤘🏿🤘🏿🤘🏿🤘🏿👏👏👏👏👏👏 https://t.co/hrqDyb9F8Z
- SMACK VOL 1 ANNOUNCEMENT #2 (BATTLE EVENT 12/9) https://t.co/YgL5ovbEaW SAT DEC 9TH 4PM EST - SEE IT ON… https://t.co/7avyUGzxV8
- RT @Blair_Uchiha4: @BRIZZRAWSTEEN vs @ored973 its gon be a crazy one. There will be a lot of battles on this card but this is gon be my fav…
- SMACK VOL 1 ANNOUNCEMENT #2 (BATTLE EVENT 12/9) https://t.co/YgL5ouU2Mm THIS EVENT CAN ONLY BE SEEN ON PAY PER VIEW… https://t.co/DiIgBllzLO
QOTR CEO Thinks URL Battle MC, Nuborn, Could bEAT A Lot of MCs, No Matter the Name
QOTR CEO, Debo, recently took to facebook in the Unbias Review Group to proclaim that no matter the name placed in front of him, Nuborn could do serious damage to whomever. Screen shot provided below….
This story comes on the heels on Michigan MC M.Ciddy’s FB rant in which many think he was referring to Nuborn when making a reference to battle rappers who aren’t judged off of their recent performances, but more so on their past mishaps no matter how much good willed may have been earned from their more recent performances.