- JAZ VS E-HART BORN LEGACY 4 https://t.co/zPFXrOMXR1 THIS SAT JAN 28TH 1332 ATLANTIC AVE. BROOKLYN, NY DOORS 1PM $60 @ DOOR
- Tomorrow!!! Make Sure You Support. brooklynbabs DEBO #QOTR @ Brooklyn, New York https://t.co/do95AQPBbR
- Who y'all had in today's PG drop between @BlaquMugga vs (Snake Eyez) @Dtonmoneyboss @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615 @Vada_Fly @ANGRYFAN007
- Mixtape King @DJROBEROB Is Back!!! DROPPIN' 4 New Tapes DM Him For Details https://t.co/XMDLI0IlKI
- @Dtonmoneyboss x @BlaquMugga out now!!! https://t.co/59AuRcqP58 @UnbiasReview @ANGRYFAN007 @hiphopisrealtv… https://t.co/JD5hitOOR8
- Hollow Da Don's Top15 URL mMoments Of 2016 https://t.co/1ZKiGNhtwq @hollowdadon
- SNAKE EYES VS BLAQ MUGGA RAP BATTLE https://t.co/59AuRcqP58 via @YouTube
REVOLT Presents ‘Baltimore Burning’
“When does another one become one too many? Across the nation and, more importantly, in West Baltimore, activists, leaders and people who are just fed up, demonstrated, protested and rioted after the controversial death of Freddie Gray, a 25-year-old Black man who died while in police custody.
The Mid-Atlantic city experienced the dismay of a defenseless Gray’s demise, the rise of a people-powered movement and the horror of surging riots. Curfews were ordered and arson and looting stretched across the city.
Then, Baltimore’s State’s Attorney, Marilyn Mosby, acted quickly, and, to many, heroically by bringing charges against six officers after police wrapped up an investigation into Gray’s death. What now?
REVOLT will examine the situation in a 30-minute news special, Baltimore Burning, airing this Thursday (May 7) at 8:00 p.m. ET/5:00 p.m. PT.
For TV listings visit http://www.revolt.tv/request-revolt and to join the conversation use the hashtag #BaltimoreBurning.”