- #WGH Today. Be Here https://t.co/kBSagM0gs4
- @JuniorRAka6 elaborate
- Which 1 of these MCs would u have liked to have seen make NOME @ChefTrez__ @NUJERZEYTWORK @isthismike_p @RumNitty @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615
- Which #NOME7 battle will be battle of the night (We know there's 5 battles but it will only allow 4 options) @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615
- NOME 7 sold out with a little over 2 weeks until the event! What was the biggest selling point 4 u as a fan? @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615
- NOME 7 UPDATE https://t.co/QPZ9NzHDrr
REVOLT Presents ‘Baltimore Burning’
“When does another one become one too many? Across the nation and, more importantly, in West Baltimore, activists, leaders and people who are just fed up, demonstrated, protested and rioted after the controversial death of Freddie Gray, a 25-year-old Black man who died while in police custody.
The Mid-Atlantic city experienced the dismay of a defenseless Gray’s demise, the rise of a people-powered movement and the horror of surging riots. Curfews were ordered and arson and looting stretched across the city.
Then, Baltimore’s State’s Attorney, Marilyn Mosby, acted quickly, and, to many, heroically by bringing charges against six officers after police wrapped up an investigation into Gray’s death. What now?
REVOLT will examine the situation in a 30-minute news special, Baltimore Burning, airing this Thursday (May 7) at 8:00 p.m. ET/5:00 p.m. PT.
For TV listings visit http://www.revolt.tv/request-revolt and to join the conversation use the hashtag #BaltimoreBurning.”