- RUM NITTY VS CHEF TREZ SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE - TRAFFIC 3 SAT NOV 11 TKTS @ https://t.co/K989dTUlaw https://t.co/o2wxKgadDk
- RT @omarepps: @urltv This battle was worth the wait! Everything I thought it’d be! I got Roc 2-1 Salute!
- Thanks For Supporting The @urltv Movement!! S/O To @TheRealTayRoc & @hollowdadon https://t.co/9X0LfLROxW
- RT @urltv: HOLLOW DA DON VS TAY ROC SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE https://t.co/Og5L6e5PiM
- RT @thaculture_: How we calling it? @TheRealTayRoc X @hollowdadon on @SMACKWHITE / @urltv?? @Jayblac1615 @ANGRYFAN007 @Vada_Fly @RomeDMV
- HOLLOW DA DON VS TAY ROC SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE https://t.co/Og5L6e5PiM
- RUM NITTY VS CHEF TREZ RELEASE TRAILER https://t.co/xyJcVRdcYJ
- RT @urltv: You Heard The Man‼️cyhitheprince Has Issued A Challenge.. Any Takers??? TRAFFIC 3 SAT NOV 11th… https://t.co/2e4DumRhzQ
REVOLT Presents ‘Baltimore Burning’
“When does another one become one too many? Across the nation and, more importantly, in West Baltimore, activists, leaders and people who are just fed up, demonstrated, protested and rioted after the controversial death of Freddie Gray, a 25-year-old Black man who died while in police custody.
The Mid-Atlantic city experienced the dismay of a defenseless Gray’s demise, the rise of a people-powered movement and the horror of surging riots. Curfews were ordered and arson and looting stretched across the city.
Then, Baltimore’s State’s Attorney, Marilyn Mosby, acted quickly, and, to many, heroically by bringing charges against six officers after police wrapped up an investigation into Gray’s death. What now?
REVOLT will examine the situation in a 30-minute news special, Baltimore Burning, airing this Thursday (May 7) at 8:00 p.m. ET/5:00 p.m. PT.
For TV listings visit http://www.revolt.tv/request-revolt and to join the conversation use the hashtag #BaltimoreBurning.”