- RT @GLUEAZY: Send a prayer up for my bro @GeechiGotti 💯Keep him in good spirits. You'll be home soon, Champ
- https://t.co/WXV4SQcha5 https://t.co/BmDdepb0bG
- Opinions? https://t.co/WXV4SQcha5 https://t.co/gBa4E3f0O9
- SMACK VOL. 2 ANNOUNCEMENT #1 https://t.co/zL5lxe7AZA via @YouTube YOU CAN ONLY SEE THIS LIVE ON PAY PER VIEW @… https://t.co/RIQbyAklrR
- CALICOE VS BRIZZ RAWSTEEN RELEASE TRAILER https://t.co/81cyeXgF0P SMACK/VOL 2 SATURDAY MARCH 31ST ARSONAL VS HOLLO… https://t.co/GlSGZTfCSj
- RT @BattleRapTrap: I had a fire rebuttal yesterday 🔥🔥🔥
- RT @SnakeEyezUFS: Salute @jimjonescapo for the love in richmond..shit was litty.... harlem shit.... ez work @urltv ... https://t.co/Z9EF77t…
- RT @JazTheRapper: Mr. Wavy got Champion of the Night 🏆💪🏽 BROOOOOKLYNNNNN 🗣🗣 https://t.co/y10aWUDCe1
REVOLT Presents ‘Baltimore Burning’
“When does another one become one too many? Across the nation and, more importantly, in West Baltimore, activists, leaders and people who are just fed up, demonstrated, protested and rioted after the controversial death of Freddie Gray, a 25-year-old Black man who died while in police custody.
The Mid-Atlantic city experienced the dismay of a defenseless Gray’s demise, the rise of a people-powered movement and the horror of surging riots. Curfews were ordered and arson and looting stretched across the city.
Then, Baltimore’s State’s Attorney, Marilyn Mosby, acted quickly, and, to many, heroically by bringing charges against six officers after police wrapped up an investigation into Gray’s death. What now?
REVOLT will examine the situation in a 30-minute news special, Baltimore Burning, airing this Thursday (May 7) at 8:00 p.m. ET/5:00 p.m. PT.
For TV listings visit http://www.revolt.tv/request-revolt and to join the conversation use the hashtag #BaltimoreBurning.”