- RT @Jayblac1615: Battle of the Year Round of the Year Bar of the Year Champion of the Year https://t.co/suNx8eh20L
- RT @CORTEZ_HSP: Let’s Bet Our Second Hal... oh wait.... nvmd 🙄🤦🏻♂️ https://t.co/6wrzvtDKwq
- RT @Ryda_Baby: They’ve had me losing every battle I’ve been a part of and time and time again it’s Ryda 30 or Ryda 2-1. What makes you thin…
- SMACK / URL EVENT CALENDAR (TRAILER) FOLLOW THE MOVEMENT ALL YOUR BATTLE NEEDS ARE HERE‼️ https://t.co/0Kogursirz
- #predictions_urltv VOTE & RETWEET We going, going Back, back To Cali Cali RUM NITTY VS BRIZZ RAWSTEEN… https://t.co/nEwe2uke9H
- SMACK/ URL INITIATION ANNOUNCEMENT #1 (7-8-18) https://t.co/jV2X9slNiz TRUST ME WE ARE JUST GETTING STARTED!!! - BO… https://t.co/92Dy4eQnWT
- RT @BLACKCOMPASSS: BLACK COMPASS LIVE W/ BEASLEY & P BREAKING DOWN WHY T-TOP & BRIZZ AREN'T ON BORN LEGACY, MOOK VS. SURF & MORE! https:/…
- We are extending a few internship slots to graphic designers, if u are interested in this opportunity & have the cr… https://t.co/LIrNbVMKyl
REVOLT Presents ‘Baltimore Burning’
“When does another one become one too many? Across the nation and, more importantly, in West Baltimore, activists, leaders and people who are just fed up, demonstrated, protested and rioted after the controversial death of Freddie Gray, a 25-year-old Black man who died while in police custody.
The Mid-Atlantic city experienced the dismay of a defenseless Gray’s demise, the rise of a people-powered movement and the horror of surging riots. Curfews were ordered and arson and looting stretched across the city.
Then, Baltimore’s State’s Attorney, Marilyn Mosby, acted quickly, and, to many, heroically by bringing charges against six officers after police wrapped up an investigation into Gray’s death. What now?
REVOLT will examine the situation in a 30-minute news special, Baltimore Burning, airing this Thursday (May 7) at 8:00 p.m. ET/5:00 p.m. PT.
For TV listings visit http://www.revolt.tv/request-revolt and to join the conversation use the hashtag #BaltimoreBurning.”