- Who y'all got tho? https://t.co/Ls79BTJEZ0
- Talk about it. Click the link: https://t.co/Ls79BTJEZ0 https://t.co/bE0gXm2pKf
- @ANGRYFAN007 Sounds Like A Good Match @ANGRYFAN007
- Tickets | Ultimate Rap League presents Summer Madness 6 - New York, NY at Live Nation HOLLOW DA DON vs TAY ROC https://t.co/L8Mj7ttR7e
- Shout 2 the big dogs that came through 2 support the PG event, @TheRealTayRoc @illwill6deep @CakeLyfe_CHESS @TOPBIZZY @BRIZZRAWSTEEN & more
- #MHPG™ It's that time again. Fresh Blood. You gotta get through the Gate Keeper. PG Capo @streetstarnorbe… https://t.co/OFOoohdCV4
- VOD is now available. Watch double impact 2 in its entirety. https://t.co/nJJyCQ9Iy4
- RT @KunivaD12: I wish I was at this @urltv event right now. This is the best card I've seen in a WHILE. 🔥🔥
Revolt TV | Remy Ma Not To Be Released Today Due To Disciplinary Issue
Remy Ma will remained imprisoned, REVOLT has confirmed.
The Bronx rapper and friends pushed today’s date as her release from prison after 6 years but she will still remain behind bars.
An official at Bedford Hills Correctional Facility informed REVOLT that Remy Ma was invovled in a disciplinary problem on July 21.
That date also happens to be the same day the Bronx-bred lyricist phoned into Power 105 personality Angie Martinez’s radio show, although officials haven’t confirmed if that was the reason for her delayed release.
Hot 97 news chief, Miss Info, reported that Remy Ma spent the past week leading up to, what was believed to be, her release date in solitary confinement.
Due to the infraction, though, the rapper has to wait until a report about the incident is resolved.
There is no set timetable for the process or an updated release date.
A source close Remy confirmed to REVOLT earlier that she would be released this morning between 8 a.m. and 10 a.m. EST, however, a New York State parole official confirmed the rapper was still in custody.
Here’s What You Missed In Rap, Remy Ma
Remy used her Twitter and Instagram accounts, along with recruiting notable hip-hop luminaries, to publicize July 31 as her release date.
The parole official stated the rapper did have a tentative release date but could not confirm when. REVOLT viewed information from a database that suggested today was in fact a tentative release date for the former Terror Squad star. Remy Ma was sentenced to 8 years in prison in May 2008 for shooting an associate, Makeda Barnes-Joseph after a dispute stemming from money while a group left a Manhattan party.
She was expected to be released early due to good behavior.
REVOLT will continue to update this story as more information becomes available.