- s/o to South Africa https://t.co/VgTdZOm7Px
- RT @horpe_zz: @BodiedMovie @MRDIZASTER Bro congrats on your achievement so far in life...you are an inspiration to me...but bro when we gon…
- RT @TheWarReport_: @JerryWess VS WHO ON BORN LEGACY??
- RT @TheWarReport_: NORBES ASKING FOR AVE VS TWORK!! WHO YOU GOT?!?: https://t.co/TLbFz6JAEg via @YouTube
- RT @urltv: JERRY WESS VS TEEWHY SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE https://t.co/ziNgOL8V1L 2017 ISN'T OVER YET!!! WE AREN'T DONE YET !!! FOLLOW THE MOVE…
- RT @TheWarReport_: TREZ VS JERRY OR WAVY VS JERRY??? | BL HISTORY: https://t.co/6xijmyiYgC via @YouTube
- RT @belikeike_: HBD to the Bro, and now a Big Homie whether he admits or not, my guy @Jayblac1615 #CHAMPION!
- RT @TheWarReport_: THE CHOP | REVIEW - JERRY WESS VS TEEWHY | EP5: https://t.co/55hvfQMa8e via @YouTube
Roc Marciano on Creating A Top 40 Hit Is His Next Challenge
From paying early dues in his native Long Island to a major label stint courtesy of Busta Rhymes’ Elektra-backed Flipmode imprint, Roc Marciano has seen how both major and independent labels operate. He’s currently serving as the VP of A&R for Man Bites Dog Records. In addition to his most recent project, December’s Marci Beaucoup, Roc has overseen signings of artists like Knowledge the Pirate and AG Da Coroner. The trend of artists like Tech N9ne, CZARFACE and Yo Gotti populating the weekly SoundScan report serve as examples of independent success stories. During a visit to HipHopDX’s offices in Hollywood, Roc gave his reasoning and methodology for wanting to join that list.
-CATCH THE FULL LENGTH INTERVIEW http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/interviews/id.2264/title.roc-marciano-says-creating-a-top-40-hit-is-his-next-challenge