- E NESS VS LEXX LUTHOR SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE - ORDER SMACK VOL 2 ONLY ON PAY PER VIEW @ https://t.co/nJJyCQ9Iy4 SAT… https://t.co/xST0tmcdPF
- SMACK MADNESS CONTINUES!!! E NESS VS LEXX LUTHOR SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE https://t.co/f25seasARI ORDER SMACK VOL 2 SA… https://t.co/mfWE6fhF75
- BIG T FEAT. X DOT"Russia" (Official Video) https://t.co/GI67GfbcoD
- You can tell it’s a good back & forth when the 3-0 optioned is barely touched.
- WATCH THIS BATTLE: https://t.co/YZH9nqCp5a TELL US WHO WON? #TRAFFIC3 AVE @Sharkcity_Ave VS GEECHI GOTTI… https://t.co/9QoNINDMHg
- @SnakeEyezUFS vs @MackMel_GRECM who y’all got? #Goonies vs #Dotmobb
- RT @Sharkcity_Ave: I think niggas forgot my nigga @Steamsley was crazy with the pen
- RT @Sharkcity_Ave: I've battled @TyListenAnWatch , @RumNitty and @DABEST_BMAGIC . The only respected goat puncher left is @ConceitedNYC
Scarface: Dr. Dre’s Production is So Good it Pisses Me Off
Scarface spoke exclusively to us at VladTV about Rick Rubin’s involvement with the Geto Boys while they were signed to Def American Recordings, and the Houston rapper knew Rick wasn’t feeling his rhymes. Speaking further on the situation, Scarface explained, “I know Rick Rubin ain’t like me as a rapper. He liked Bill and Will, at least that’s what [Jay Z] told me.”
The “I Seen a Man Die” emcee also spoke about how he thinks he could’ve gotten the Geto Boys’ Grip It! On That Other Level to be on par with an NWA album had he worked on it a little more. When DJ Vlad points out that Scarface’s group didn’t have someone like Dr. Dre, the Houston emcee admits that Dre’s production is so impressive it pisses him off.