- SURVIVOR SERIES ANNOUNCEMENT #3 (BATTLE EVENT 1-20-18) https://t.co/5IXmZMBCm2 THE TOP 10 WALNUT STREET RICHMOND,… https://t.co/r2ceYcHS5s
- RT @urltv: #SurvivorSeries full card going down in Richmond VA Saturday January 20th! @Jayblac1615 @ANGRYFAN007 @RomeDMV @Vada_Fly @piperbo…
- #SurvivorSeries full card going down in Richmond VA Saturday January 20th! @Jayblac1615 @ANGRYFAN007 @RomeDMV… https://t.co/8Loy6cGz9k
- RT @piperboywilliam: Big companies are coming in stealing battle rap from us. Buy these PPV’S
- RT @TheWarReport_: NORBES: PREFERS MOOK VS TTOP ON A VOL2 & TWORK WOULD BEAT LUX: https://t.co/eoQ8cydqMM via @YouTube
- SURVIVOR SERIES ANNOUNCEMENT # 2A (BATTLE EVENT 1-20-17) https://t.co/RAlUBia5Y4 IT ALL GOES DOWN 1-20-17 @ THE TO… https://t.co/gm2X0c2Sti
- RT @MurdaMookez: Small room is what I was born in. Don’t need big money. This where I get to really rap! No stopping every 4! @urltv I only…
- @LBOcean111 @ryasinn Man shut up
Spotify Launches Its New Video Feature And Other Goodies
Music lovers who love video (and anyone following the arms race between Tidal, Spotify and Apple), rejoice! Spotify launched its brand new video service today, and it looks pretty sick.
The new video feature was rolled out with a demo in New York City that included a presentation from the cast of Broad City, which, by the way, is one of the many shows that you can now watch on the Spotify app. They also hit audiences with a live performance from D’Angelo and Questlove because everyone needed D’Angelo’s hat in their life today.