- RT @urltv: The @urltv staff & family would like to send our deepest condolences to @Jayblac1615 & his family! #RIPMRSBLAC @HitmanHolla @The…
- TRAFFIC 3 ANNOUNCEMENTS # 1 Tickets On Sale NOW @ https://t.co/3aaj22DJc1 Sat Nov 11th Los Angeles, CA https://t.co/9b8oSNvpQA
- RT @TheRealTayRoc: No battle rapper can say "I battled Hollow & Dizaster back to back" But after Nov 11th guess what I can say........
- RT @MRDIZASTER: To me it was always about bringin smack to the hood and puttin on for my people too , smack comin down in person 💯this a bi…
- Get your tickets now!! More 🔥 matches to be announced. https://t.co/W1KbiiNa2r #youcantcopyrespect https://t.co/54WxYIIxjm
- TRAFFIC 3 ANNOUNCEMENTS # 1 SATURDAY NOV 11 TKTS ON SALE NOW @ https://t.co/K989dTUlaw https://t.co/9b8oSNvpQA
- RT @MRDIZASTER: https://t.co/PHt54YDu8P 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨@urltv @MRDIZASTER vs @TheRealTayRoc NOVEMBER 11 LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA GREATEST PLAC…
- TRAFFIC 3 ANNOUNCEMENTS # 1: https://t.co/vE0rCGw3Ig via @YouTube
Street Status Owner Says Midwest Battle Emcees Need More Access to Battle Media Outlets
Street Status owner Owe Weston took to twitter to voice his opinion to Sway Calloway about what he feels is a lack of inclusiveness of STL battle emcees on his Sway In the Morning radio show on Shade 45. As seen in the tweet below, Owe makes a request for the five most relevant battle emcees in Saint Louis; Aye Verb, Yung ILL, Remy D, Hitman Holla & B Magic, to be granted the opportunity to make an appearance on the popular morning show to drop some bars.
— STAY SUCKA FREE (@streetstatusdvd) December 31, 2013
“I feel like Sway isn’t showing any love to our Midwest Battle Emcees. I feel like being on his Morning Show is an honor and a great promo tool“, Owe tells URLtv.tv.
Owe isn’t making a statement of blatant exclusion from Sway, but more so stating that it’s easier for emcees in NYC to hit major battle culture friendly media outlets. He tells us, “It’s not a favoritism thing. The east coast emcees have these outlets in their backyard…….I would line up a NY Media run with the likes of VLADtv, Forbezdvd.com and others who represents for the battle culture”.
A cipher with these five STL emcees is something that any battle fan would love to see….me included…
-INDUSTRY STANDARD of theDAMNtruth.MAG-