- Who would you like to see @B_dot_the_GoD battle next? @Jayblac1615 @hiphopisrealtv @Battle_Rap_News… https://t.co/4YFwPTy4aH
- #TeamJersey @p_phonk + @ored973 + @tsu_surf + @Shotgunsuge103 | Summer Madness 7 The Super Bowl of MC Battle Cultur… https://t.co/Gi7pogErRY
- RT @JohnJohnDaDon: Summer Madness 8 😂😂😂 https://t.co/6c0dadVsn6
- ILL WILL TALKS BATTLING O-RED ON SUMMER MADNESS 7 |URLTV https://t.co/iZGWQATOOS ORDER SM7 NOW @… https://t.co/EMLHJTFO61
- ILL WILL TALKS BATTLING O-RED ON SUMMER MADNESS 7 |URLTV https://t.co/iZGWQATOOS via @YouTube ORDER SUMMER MADNESS… https://t.co/PkOW1TBHWv
- RT @urltv: #SM7 Before The Shot: [email protected] https://t.co/3U7FBfxdsI
- RT @belikeike_: @TheRealTayRoc Throw Back Promo. The 11 left in homies back says yes lol https://t.co/cKkxg6qogw
- RT @Jayblac1615: #BattleRapWasDopeWhen
Street Status Owner Says Midwest Battle Emcees Need More Access to Battle Media Outlets
Street Status owner Owe Weston took to twitter to voice his opinion to Sway Calloway about what he feels is a lack of inclusiveness of STL battle emcees on his Sway In the Morning radio show on Shade 45. As seen in the tweet below, Owe makes a request for the five most relevant battle emcees in Saint Louis; Aye Verb, Yung ILL, Remy D, Hitman Holla & B Magic, to be granted the opportunity to make an appearance on the popular morning show to drop some bars.
— STAY SUCKA FREE (@streetstatusdvd) December 31, 2013
“I feel like Sway isn’t showing any love to our Midwest Battle Emcees. I feel like being on his Morning Show is an honor and a great promo tool“, Owe tells URLtv.tv.
Owe isn’t making a statement of blatant exclusion from Sway, but more so stating that it’s easier for emcees in NYC to hit major battle culture friendly media outlets. He tells us, “It’s not a favoritism thing. The east coast emcees have these outlets in their backyard…….I would line up a NY Media run with the likes of VLADtv, Forbezdvd.com and others who represents for the battle culture”.
A cipher with these five STL emcees is something that any battle fan would love to see….me included…
-INDUSTRY STANDARD of theDAMNtruth.MAG-