- Tag the battlers you consider to be #GodTier™️
- RT @urltv: #SurvivorSeries January 20th Richmond VA @NUJERZEYTWORK vs @onlymrwavy @PGBLOGGERS @Jayblac1615 @Therealtech9 @deboqotr @piperbo…
- RT @dutch_kib: Yup... @TheWarReport_ you know what time it is... #KIB💯 PG Rankings... #Coming Soon #TWR https://t.co/MaSKOFK6Tt
- RT @TheWarReport_: SO CLASSICS MEAN MORE THAN A CLEAR W? EXPLAIN TSU SURF: https://t.co/O3jMP6ruPV via @YouTube
- RT @TheWarReport_: SHOULD BRIZZ CHILL? | GREAT WAY TO END THE YEAR: https://t.co/sF5aowIuaf via @YouTube
- @prezmafiabx & @Ryda_Baby face off with Debo playing Ref. #SurvivorSeriesDMV™️ https://t.co/g3jkR2EmbZ
- RT @RapBattleCast: Be there for this https://t.co/w60VN6p2KA
- RT @ChefTrez__: Ignore all the bs and focus on the positives. Enjoy your day
Street Status Owner Says Midwest Battle Emcees Need More Access to Battle Media Outlets
Street Status owner Owe Weston took to twitter to voice his opinion to Sway Calloway about what he feels is a lack of inclusiveness of STL battle emcees on his Sway In the Morning radio show on Shade 45. As seen in the tweet below, Owe makes a request for the five most relevant battle emcees in Saint Louis; Aye Verb, Yung ILL, Remy D, Hitman Holla & B Magic, to be granted the opportunity to make an appearance on the popular morning show to drop some bars.
— STAY SUCKA FREE (@streetstatusdvd) December 31, 2013
“I feel like Sway isn’t showing any love to our Midwest Battle Emcees. I feel like being on his Morning Show is an honor and a great promo tool“, Owe tells URLtv.tv.
Owe isn’t making a statement of blatant exclusion from Sway, but more so stating that it’s easier for emcees in NYC to hit major battle culture friendly media outlets. He tells us, “It’s not a favoritism thing. The east coast emcees have these outlets in their backyard…….I would line up a NY Media run with the likes of VLADtv, Forbezdvd.com and others who represents for the battle culture”.
A cipher with these five STL emcees is something that any battle fan would love to see….me included…
-INDUSTRY STANDARD of theDAMNtruth.MAG-