- PROFIT VS YUNG GRIZ SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE https://t.co/xFqUMFyQ2B via @YouTube
- Who y’all think @JerryWess should battle next? @prezmafiabx @MackMel_GRECM @YoungKannon131 @x_factor01
- RT @urltv: If #GunTitles were to jump in the ring again, which of these tandems would u like to see @TheRealTayRoc & @Tsu_Surf face? @CHARL…
- RT @belikeike_: Going off @urltv’s question for #GunTitles match ups. Who wanna see Marv & Quest back?
- RT @Battle_Rap_News: Watch @BRIZZRAWSTEEN and Esco's Collaboration On “Cream 2017” : https://t.co/6RLJ9LeNz5 https://t.co/JarDdgyUvE
- Who would y’all like to see @BRIZZRAWSTEEN battle next? @RumNitty @isthismike_p @onlymrwavy @_kay_shine
- 👀 https://t.co/aA0VF2BrnU
- If #GunTitles were to jump in the ring again, which of these tandems would u like to see @TheRealTayRoc & @Tsu_Surf… https://t.co/3AEXomy8AV
SZA #Z #AlbumReview
If you’ve ever rummaged through a girl’s diary to know her private thoughts you’ve probably run across some pretty revealing truths. To get caught violating that privacy is hell to pay. In the case of Top Dawg Entertainment (TDE) artist SZA, she has willingly left her diary unlocked for the world to see.
Z is a chronicle of a deeply passionate teenage love affair with the ebb and flows of life as an adolescent and a young adult. SZA narrates her experiences through the lens of her fractured vanity mirror. Defragmenting the pieces of her life into a complete portrait is SZA’s process of creating her own masterpiece, which is discovering herself. And since she’s already a non-traditional beauty, with full lips, extravagantly big hair, and freckles, her unorthodox style comes as no surprise. PBR&B or Hipster R&B (PB is an abbreviation for Pabst Blue Ribbon beer which is often associated with hipsters) is the actual name of this style.
U R, produced by Mac Miller, is the first track that sets the tone for the album. In typical SZA fashion the mood is slow and sultry as she sings about gaining perspective in her life…
© Copyright Eddie Savoy Bailey III, 2014
Written by: Eddie Bailey of The Savoy Media Group
Email: [email protected]