- The mixtape 86’d from Rum Nitty is OUT NOW !! Go support real lyricism this is just the beginning!!! More to come s… https://t.co/9DajTNJdqy
- JERRY WESS VS JAKKBOY MAINE RAP BATTLE| URLTV https://t.co/34GJJFSwZu ORDER NOME 8 SAT JUNE 23RD LIVE ON PAY PER VI… https://t.co/9eVJCcZ01M
- @HitmanHolla is back on SUMMER MADNESS‼️ Who would you wanna see him battle though? @BRIZZRAWSTEEN @TheRealTayRoc… https://t.co/KZOSLxlSzc
- ‼️HEEEEEEESSSSS BAAACCCKKK‼️ @HitmanHolla returns to @urltv & 🔥Summer Madness🔥 Vs who though? @hiphopisrealtv… https://t.co/TRPlCUIVMD
- JERRY WESS VS JAKK BOY MAINE RELEASE TRAILER (6-20-18) | URLTV https://t.co/nqgYYfl5DD ORDER NOME 8 LIVE ON PAY PE… https://t.co/qNdCwq3mJY
- This Friday URL teams with @ScottyRaps & Houston Bar Code the night before NOME 8! We will be in the building make… https://t.co/BtZJLlixfr
- SUMMER MADNESS 7 ANNOUNCEMENT #1 | URLTV https://t.co/ajHMjgsofi WE;RE JUST GETTING STARTED!!! THE LEADERS WILL ALW… https://t.co/kRmQ5xDIcE
- SUMMER MADNESS 7 ANNOUNCEMENT #1 | URLTV: https://t.co/qQHu3X8Wo9 via @YouTube
SZA #Z #AlbumReview
If you’ve ever rummaged through a girl’s diary to know her private thoughts you’ve probably run across some pretty revealing truths. To get caught violating that privacy is hell to pay. In the case of Top Dawg Entertainment (TDE) artist SZA, she has willingly left her diary unlocked for the world to see.
Z is a chronicle of a deeply passionate teenage love affair with the ebb and flows of life as an adolescent and a young adult. SZA narrates her experiences through the lens of her fractured vanity mirror. Defragmenting the pieces of her life into a complete portrait is SZA’s process of creating her own masterpiece, which is discovering herself. And since she’s already a non-traditional beauty, with full lips, extravagantly big hair, and freckles, her unorthodox style comes as no surprise. PBR&B or Hipster R&B (PB is an abbreviation for Pabst Blue Ribbon beer which is often associated with hipsters) is the actual name of this style.
U R, produced by Mac Miller, is the first track that sets the tone for the album. In typical SZA fashion the mood is slow and sultry as she sings about gaining perspective in her life…
© Copyright Eddie Savoy Bailey III, 2014
Written by: Eddie Bailey of The Savoy Media Group
Email: [email protected]