- Ryda fires more shots @prezmafiabx #SurvivorSeriesDMV™️ 01.20.18 https://t.co/FiazmEnj6Y
- @JakkBoyMaine is up. 01.20.18 #SurvivorSeriesDMV™️ https://t.co/MKxcTeaF4K
- @IamMercymuzik @SMACKWHITE Salute
- @SnakeEyezUFS VS @MackMel_GRECM #SurvivorSeriesDMV™️ https://t.co/1hcxNuD2C6
- RT @CstomMadeMenace: If You are An Artist Or Have A Brand & Would look to be a Sponsor to One Of Our Upcoming Events ‼️The Worlds Most Resp…
- Opinions? (VOL1 Still Available >> https://t.co/WXV4SPUFLv) https://t.co/0spqrqKsiH
- RT @TheWarReport_: THE WAVE COMING HOME | SURF CALLS ROC: https://t.co/L4xf3wgwX1 via @YouTube
- RT @belikeike_: #Collectors™️ https://t.co/6hvNrfj7Ca https://t.co/jcpsWMsYJv
T-Pain Explains Why He Never Signed to Young Money
T-Pain explained to VladTV why he never signed with Young Money even though there was a fair amount of hype behind the possible union in the past. According to T-Pain, he was told by his management that Lil Wayne and Birdman didn’t think he would be a good fit because he drank too much at the time and he was “too honest” about certain things. However, when he managed to speak with Birdman and Slim later on, they revealed to him that they never signed him simply because they weren’t fond of his management.
T-Pain continued to explain why his joint album with Lil Wayne was never released and how he went through a dark phase where he was getting black-out drunk about 6 to 7 nights a week. T-Pain stated that he would still be open to signing with Young Money if the deal is ever offered to him in the future.