- WEGOHARDTV PRESENTS | UN-TIL-THEN- (THE WEB SERIES) EPISODE 1 https://t.co/3ObNOMN4J2
- Lol Check this out.. If You're Hip You Know These 7 Things In 2016 https://t.co/hRyP47bFoy
- SMACK/ URL NOME 6 SUNDAY NOV 20TH IRVING PLAZA NYC TICKETS ON SALE NOWWW!!! https://t.co/StBn0T4E8F GONNA BE CRAZY!!!
- DANNY MYERS VS YOUNG KANNON SMACK/ URL // NOME 6 TKTS ON SALE NOW @ https://t.co/ZiAUig6ZMh https://t.co/Ptk6Naa0fj
- GOODZ "BOSS NIGGAH"(MUSIC VIDEO) https://t.co/rZRAWukT6j NOME 6 SUN NOV 20TH IRVING PLAZA NYC TICKETS ON SALE NOW @ https://t.co/ZiAUig6ZMh
- Watch URL's Own @Tsu_Surf Get a Crazy On @funkflex Show On @HOT97 https://t.co/YauEG1Ae2U - #CantCopyRespect #Urltv #Bars Retweet
- (Video) Tsu Surf Delivers In #Freestyle021 With Funk Flex On Hot97 #FlexFreestyles https://t.co/UFdP2v94lf via @funkflex
- DANNY VS YOUNG KANNON RELEASE TRAILER https://t.co/JAH4in1R40 NOME 6 SUN NOV 20TH NYC TICKETS ON SALE NOW @ https://t.co/ZiAUig6ZMh
Taxstone on Past Gang Affiliation: I Put on a Red Flag & Just Said I Was Blood
Most gang-affiliated teens join sets to become part of a family. Taxstone, however, chose to start his own Blood set because his rivals became Crip, and according to him he was just “a bad motherf**ker.” “I didn’t grow up f**ked up,” he admitted during this exclusive clip. “I always had food, fly clothes on my back, everything.”
In their early teens, Taxstone and his friends got the go-ahead to start their set by OG T. Rodgers after he called on them to act as security. “I put on a red flag and just said I was Blood one day, and they accepted it,” he said of the ordeal. Unfortunately for Tax and his set, however, one man in position took over after spending a year in jail and putting a large number of inmates in his set. “The s**t was dumb,” Taxstone says of the affiliation years after breaking ties with the Bloods. “Sometimes you have the wrong teachers.”
Today Taxstone doesn’t advocate gang life, as he witnesses young men daily who are forced to do missions similar to ones he did at their age. Explaining how “once you’re in a gang you inherit all their problems,” Tax then equated gangs to pimping. “It’s the manipulation of the mind. You’re manipulating weak individuals, mostly young kids.”
Press play for more.