- RT @urltv: TRAFFIC 3 BATTLE ANNOUNCEMENT #2 SAT NOV 11TH TKTS ON SALE NOW @ https://t.co/3aaj22DJc1 https://t.co/UbYSSvOIXI
- RT @XciledMedia: Whose Status is Higher??
- RT @JohnJohnDaDon: 🙏🏾 for TONE MONTANA
- TRAFFIC 3 BATTLE ANNOUNCEMENT #2 SAT NOV 11TH TKTS ON SALE NOW @ https://t.co/3aaj22DJc1 https://t.co/UbYSSvOIXI
- RT @threeletterman3: HOLLA AT ME CREME https://t.co/TFGkXW2oNe
- RT @RambleDaHDoo: 🗣WTF JC V T TOP yooooo I just said this shit but I preferred NOME8 instead but hey 🤷🏾♂️🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥@urltv
- TRAFFIC 3 BATTLE ANNOUNCEMENT #2 https://t.co/WtJCjuUg0R via @YouTube SAT NOV 11TH BIGGEST EVENT TO HIT THE WEST COAST TKTS ON SALE NOW!!!
- RT @NZDERO: @urltv looking at flying out from New Zealand for #traffic3
Taxstone on Past Gang Affiliation: I Put on a Red Flag & Just Said I Was Blood
Most gang-affiliated teens join sets to become part of a family. Taxstone, however, chose to start his own Blood set because his rivals became Crip, and according to him he was just “a bad motherf**ker.” “I didn’t grow up f**ked up,” he admitted during this exclusive clip. “I always had food, fly clothes on my back, everything.”
In their early teens, Taxstone and his friends got the go-ahead to start their set by OG T. Rodgers after he called on them to act as security. “I put on a red flag and just said I was Blood one day, and they accepted it,” he said of the ordeal. Unfortunately for Tax and his set, however, one man in position took over after spending a year in jail and putting a large number of inmates in his set. “The s**t was dumb,” Taxstone says of the affiliation years after breaking ties with the Bloods. “Sometimes you have the wrong teachers.”
Today Taxstone doesn’t advocate gang life, as he witnesses young men daily who are forced to do missions similar to ones he did at their age. Explaining how “once you’re in a gang you inherit all their problems,” Tax then equated gangs to pimping. “It’s the manipulation of the mind. You’re manipulating weak individuals, mostly young kids.”
Press play for more.