- Which one of these guys wil have performance of the night at #BLS @ThekidJ_c @RumNitty @BIGTQMB @CakeLyfe_CHESS @Jayblac1615 @ANGRYFAN007
- RT @ANGRYFAN007: BORN LEGACY SUPREME GONNA SEPERATE THE BOYS FROM THE MAN........ GO HARD OR GO HOME.......
- We watching ILL WILL X RUM NITTY live >> https://t.co/YQGw1KbLuH #SUPREME™ STREAM https://t.co/w3tfPwe2ju
- Get your #BLS advanced tickets NOW, if you think what has been announced so far is it, BE THERE! @ANGRYFAN007… https://t.co/fZGdG2l6tR
- Would like everyone in the culture with a prominent voice to weigh in? @Jayblac1615 @ANGRYFAN007 @Vada_Fly… https://t.co/EXbj9YTlrn
- Which would u recommend a new battle rap fan 2 watch @HitmanHolla @AYEVERB @chillajones @ThekidJ_c @RumNitty @TheReal_Calicoe @Sharkcity_Ave
- @GLUEAZY flys to the west coast on August 5th to face @GeechiGotti, who yall got! @kgthepoet @Jayblac1615 @ANGRYFAN007 @Vada_Fly @deboqotr
- Next Saturday we will witness competition at its finest, Born Legacy Supreme Show up slacking & "IT WILL GET UGLY"… https://t.co/ga4Xe0TYFh
Taxstone on Past Gang Affiliation: I Put on a Red Flag & Just Said I Was Blood
Most gang-affiliated teens join sets to become part of a family. Taxstone, however, chose to start his own Blood set because his rivals became Crip, and according to him he was just “a bad motherf**ker.” “I didn’t grow up f**ked up,” he admitted during this exclusive clip. “I always had food, fly clothes on my back, everything.”
In their early teens, Taxstone and his friends got the go-ahead to start their set by OG T. Rodgers after he called on them to act as security. “I put on a red flag and just said I was Blood one day, and they accepted it,” he said of the ordeal. Unfortunately for Tax and his set, however, one man in position took over after spending a year in jail and putting a large number of inmates in his set. “The s**t was dumb,” Taxstone says of the affiliation years after breaking ties with the Bloods. “Sometimes you have the wrong teachers.”
Today Taxstone doesn’t advocate gang life, as he witnesses young men daily who are forced to do missions similar to ones he did at their age. Explaining how “once you’re in a gang you inherit all their problems,” Tax then equated gangs to pimping. “It’s the manipulation of the mind. You’re manipulating weak individuals, mostly young kids.”
Press play for more.