- @ANGRYFAN007 Sounds Like A Good Match @ANGRYFAN007
- Tickets | Ultimate Rap League presents Summer Madness 6 - New York, NY at Live Nation HOLLOW DA DON vs TAY ROC https://t.co/L8Mj7ttR7e
- Shout 2 the big dogs that came through 2 support the PG event, @TheRealTayRoc @illwill6deep @CakeLyfe_CHESS @TOPBIZZY @BRIZZRAWSTEEN & more
- #MHPG™ It's that time again. Fresh Blood. You gotta get through the Gate Keeper. PG Capo @streetstarnorbe… https://t.co/OFOoohdCV4
- VOD is now available. Watch double impact 2 in its entirety. https://t.co/nJJyCQ9Iy4
- RT @KunivaD12: I wish I was at this @urltv event right now. This is the best card I've seen in a WHILE. 🔥🔥
- The first battle was crazy… cop your ppv see the rest of the event https://t.co/nJJyCQ9Iy4
- Get your HD stream now https://t.co/fXkVaTykDD https://t.co/rJzziR5oVX
The Source | Hood Health 101: The Importance of Our Food Combination Choice
his edition of Hood Health explains the dietary effects of different food combos
By Nakeasha Johnson
Food combining is just as important if not more important than the food that you eat. I know that sometimes it seems as if eating healthy takes so much work. Let me be the first person to say that the hardest aspect of eating healthy is the sorting through the myriad of information. What makes food combining so important is that it affects your body’s ability to properly digest your food. The following tips will help you to create meals that are friendlier to your digestive system
* Avoid combining fruits and vegetables within the same meal.
This is because fruits break down in your stomach but on a chemically level they do not break down until they reach the third and fourth stage of your digestive system, which is within your small intestine. Starches are broken down in three different stages beginning in your mouth.
* Avoid combining 2 concentrated proteins within the same meal.
You should not eat nuts and meat, eggs and meat, cheese and nuts, cheese and eggs, meat and milk, eggs and milk, or nuts and milk at the same meal.
* Avoid combining proteins and starches within the same meal.
You should not eat nuts, meat, eggs, cheese, or other protein types of food with bread, cereal, and potatoes.
*Avoid combining carbohydrates and acidic foods within the same meal.
You should not eat bread, potatoes, peas, beans, bananas, dates, or other carbohydrates with lemons, limes, oranges, grapefruits, pineapples, tomatoes or other sour fruit.
* Avoid combining melons with any other types of food
You should eat watermelon, honeydew melon, cantaloupe, and other types of melons alone.
* Avoid sugar and starches
You should not eat jellies, fruit butters, sugar, honey, syrups, and molasses on breads, cakes, or in the same meal with cereals.
All of these combinations cause fermentation within your digestive system which results in food rotting within your gut. As you can imagine rotting food within your stomach is not an appealing thought. I know that it may be difficult to always combine foods in a proper matter. The goal is to be mindful or more aware of what and how you are eating so that you can make changes at your own pace over time.
EMAIL: [email protected]
TWITTER: THEDAMNTRUTHMAG DEVENCHI INDUSTRY101