- SMACK VOL 1 ANNOUNCEMENT #2 (BATTLE EVENT 12/9) https://t.co/YgL5ouU2Mm via @YouTube
- RT @xavier_bee1: URL on another level right now! Brizz vs O-Redd man https://t.co/mc39bDZoNj
- RT @teldabarba: @urltv Bruhh🤘🏿🤘🏿🤘🏿🤘🏿👏👏👏👏👏👏 https://t.co/hrqDyb9F8Z
- SMACK VOL 1 ANNOUNCEMENT #2 (BATTLE EVENT 12/9) https://t.co/YgL5ovbEaW SAT DEC 9TH 4PM EST - SEE IT ON… https://t.co/7avyUGzxV8
- RT @Blair_Uchiha4: @BRIZZRAWSTEEN vs @ored973 its gon be a crazy one. There will be a lot of battles on this card but this is gon be my fav…
- SMACK VOL 1 ANNOUNCEMENT #2 (BATTLE EVENT 12/9) https://t.co/YgL5ouU2Mm THIS EVENT CAN ONLY BE SEEN ON PAY PER VIEW… https://t.co/DiIgBllzLO
- SMACK VOL1 ANNOUNCEMENT #1(BATTLE EVENT 12/9) LIVE ON PPV @ https://t.co/3U7FBfxdsI MORE BATTLES TO BE ANNOUNCED!!! https://t.co/5i9cnaluZ8
- WHO YOU GOT? | #SMACKVOL1™ |@Sharkcity_Ave VS @DABEST_BMAGIC | https://t.co/WXV4SQcha5 | #youcantcopyrespect™
The Source | Jay Z Named One Of The Art World’s Most Powerful People
Put him anywhere on God’s green earth.
If Jay Z cared at all about becoming hip-hop’s first billionaire–which was a very real possibility, given the early success of his latest venture, Roc Nation Sports–his mood most likely worsened significantly in the past couple hours, after news of Dr. Dre & Jimmy Iovine‘s likely 3.2 billion dollar payout surfaced on the net.
So here’s a silver lining.
Despite taking criticism from several people–including Drake–about his interest in art being more about keeping up pop culture trends than an actual interest and appreciation for the art world, The Guardian named Jay Z one of the most powerful people in the art world today, as they prepare for New York’s Frieze art fair.
Despite the listing, The Guardian had some unfavorable comments about Jay Z’s “performance art” music video for “Picasso Baby”, which debuted on HBO last year, pretty much referring to it as cluttered and overdone, but according to this placement, there’s no doubt Hov has his foot in the door.