- GEECHI GOTTI VS GLUEAZY SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE Watch This It's Action Packed!! https://t.co/XjcUlnLXJp
- RT @GeechiGotti: @urltv @BODY_BAG_BL @GLUEAZY @LABATTLEGROUNDZ @kgthepoet @Jayblac1615 @ANGRYFAN007 @kevinparx and @theriotoc my home leagu…
- GEECHI GOTTI VS GLUEAZY SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE https://t.co/DqXVliLee1 SUMMER MADNESS 6 DON'T PLAY https://t.co/1msgBbBBUH GET YOUR TICKETS
- Ok how y'all calling it, @GLUEAZY @GeechiGotti @Jayblac1615 @ANGRYFAN007 @threeletterman3 @Vada_Fly @MinnesotaLuke @Therealtech9 @MRDIZASTER
- Major shoutout to @BODY_BAG_BL home league for @GLUEAZY & @LABATTLEGROUNDZ home league for @GeechiGotti @kgthepoet @Jayblac1615 @ANGRYFAN007
- RT @TheSaurusRaps: @GeechiGotti @Iam_AWard @GLUEAZY @urltv you already know bro. best URL battle Ive watched this year overall no question.…
- RT @Battle_Dom: JUST DROPPED! @GeechiGotti vs @Glueazy Smack/ URL Rap Battle https://t.co/KT81SEH3k1 https://t.co/b3sPjS4LqQ
- RT @GeechiGotti: Out now !!! @urltv @GLUEAZY y'all go view that asap let us know who got it 💯 Compton vs North Carolina https://t.co/vQ8JM…
The Source | Jay Z Named One Of The Art World’s Most Powerful People
Put him anywhere on God’s green earth.
If Jay Z cared at all about becoming hip-hop’s first billionaire–which was a very real possibility, given the early success of his latest venture, Roc Nation Sports–his mood most likely worsened significantly in the past couple hours, after news of Dr. Dre & Jimmy Iovine‘s likely 3.2 billion dollar payout surfaced on the net.
So here’s a silver lining.
Despite taking criticism from several people–including Drake–about his interest in art being more about keeping up pop culture trends than an actual interest and appreciation for the art world, The Guardian named Jay Z one of the most powerful people in the art world today, as they prepare for New York’s Frieze art fair.
Despite the listing, The Guardian had some unfavorable comments about Jay Z’s “performance art” music video for “Picasso Baby”, which debuted on HBO last year, pretty much referring to it as cluttered and overdone, but according to this placement, there’s no doubt Hov has his foot in the door.