- https://t.co/Ls79BTJEZ0 https://t.co/Gut0l9IWys
- #SM6 >> https://t.co/Ls79BTJEZ0 https://t.co/haJx81hAnw
- If you would like to be an "OFFICIAL SPONSOR" for Summer Madness 6 & promote your music or brand, email [email protected] https://t.co/aliqcSoJKj
- !!OUT NOW!! @RalphyGabbana vs Profit https://t.co/UftEWR6aUS @ANGRYFAN007 @Jayblac1615 @threeletterman3 @just_Jimz… https://t.co/EBw4fEJsaf
- Summer Madness 6 is less than 30 days away, if u would like to promote your brand or music at battle raps Super Bow… https://t.co/81rd8WB7Ni
- RALPHY GABBANA X PROFIT SMACK/ URL https://t.co/UftEWQOzwi SUMMER MADNESS 6 (9-17-17) TICKETS SELLING FAST https://t.co/1msgBbBBUH BUY TODAY
- #SM6 @ThekidJ_c vs @RumNitty GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!!! @Jayblac1615 @ANGRYFAN007 @hiphopisrealtv @Yakman302promo… https://t.co/XSDPfoXQrn
- RT @Jayblac1615: I will gladly pay Aye Verb $100 for a 1 on 1 debate if he is ever in the area.
The Source | Lupe Fiasco: “If You Don’t Think Logic And King Los Are Better Than Kendrick Lamar, You’re Buggin’”
Interesting point of view, Lu’.
Lupe Fiasco‘s new album has been teased for almost a year and a half now, and after his Tetsuo & Youth Preview tour, and teasing a bunch of records–including an interesting one called “Drizzy’s Law”–all indications point to the fact that the album will actually be released later this year. Lupe, who rarely does press, went on the Hot 97 morning show and had an interesting conversation with Ebro and company about what gets played on the radio, and what Lupe looks for in a complete artist.
The subject of lyrics came up, and Lupe began listing who he thought were the ill lyricists of today, and Logic and King Los came up. Rosenberg began to debate the point Lupe made, saying he didn’t think they were better than Kendrick Lamar, and Mr. Fiasco was completely taken aback, as if it were completely ludicrous that one could think King Los and Logic were actually lyrically better than Kendrick Lamar.
The conversation was quite interesting, and you can watch the entire interview below.