- !!!OUT NOW!!! The most talked about PG battles this year @JoeSonatoreJr vs @HolmzieDaGod https://t.co/o8pfaSKIug… https://t.co/sjKaWPusuj
- DON'T MISS HISTORY!!! BE APART OF IT!!! GET YOUR DOUBLE IMPACT 2 TICKETS NOWWW!!! THEY ARE MOVING FASSST!!! https://t.co/t83pfu9K8Q
- JOE VS HOLMZIE DA GOD SMACK/ UR; RAP BATTLE https://t.co/o8pfaSKIug DOUBLE IMPACT 2 SAT JUNE 24TH https://t.co/t83pfu9K8Q TKTS SELLING FAST
- 2nd battle and the 1st of #teamhomi vs #cavegang @MONEYBAGZ89_vs @YoungKannon131 #ASCENSION @swavesevah @TheRealTayRoc @BRIZZRAWSTEEN
- 1st battle on #Ascension is @CORTEZ_HSP vs @prezmafiabx who y'all got & why! MAKE SURE TO #ASCENSION @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615 @ANGRYFAN007
- Ok let's talk about this #Ascension card June 11th!
- T-REX VS K-SHINE https://t.co/Rwzzi0QgXI DESPITE BOOTLEGGING & PPV ALREADY IN ROUTE TO BEING THE BIGGEST BATTLE OF THE YEAR!! 309K IN 24HRS
- RAIN910 X JIM JONES "Red Bandana, Blue Bandana" Album Out NOW For Download & Streaming On All Digital Platforms https://t.co/BjFbbpFxI3
The Source | Nas Partners With NYC Chicken And Waffle Restaurant
Hip Hop icon Nas has partnered with New York City restaurant Sweet Chick, which specializes in Southern cuisine
Rap iconNas attended the one-year anniversary of NYC restaurant Sweet Chick, located in the Lower East Side of Manhattan this week. Nas has partnered with the NYC restaurant, which specializes in chicken and waffles and Southern cuisine. He posted a flick on IG in front of Sweet Chick alongside its owner John Seymour with comment,
Extending the Empire! New Patnaz! NEWYORKSTATEOFMIND! Me & my Bro about to FLIP THESE BIRDS!! Chicken & Waffles and more… @johnseymour_nyc @sweetchicklife #NYC”
The restaurant not only has a location on the Lower East Side, but they also have a Brooklyn location. Sweet Chick plans on expanding with a third restaurant and possibly reaching the West Coast real soon.
“As we continue to grow and develop the Sweet Chick brand, we want to align with partners and artists that understand what we represent,” Seymour said in a recent press release.
When conceptualizing Sweet Chick, we understood the history of chicken and waffles and wanted to have an amazing product while paying homage to its roots within the music community of NYC. Music has played a huge part in defining who we are and with Nas (my favorite rapper) on board, it’s a dream come true and we can truly move forward with a ‘NY state of Mind’ and introduce Sweet Chick to a bigger audience.”