- RUM NITTY VS CHEF TREZ SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE - TRAFFIC 3 SAT NOV 11 TKTS @ https://t.co/K989dTUlaw https://t.co/o2wxKgadDk
- RT @omarepps: @urltv This battle was worth the wait! Everything I thought it’d be! I got Roc 2-1 Salute!
- Thanks For Supporting The @urltv Movement!! S/O To @TheRealTayRoc & @hollowdadon https://t.co/9X0LfLROxW
- RT @urltv: HOLLOW DA DON VS TAY ROC SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE https://t.co/Og5L6e5PiM
- RT @thaculture_: How we calling it? @TheRealTayRoc X @hollowdadon on @SMACKWHITE / @urltv?? @Jayblac1615 @ANGRYFAN007 @Vada_Fly @RomeDMV
- HOLLOW DA DON VS TAY ROC SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE https://t.co/Og5L6e5PiM
- RUM NITTY VS CHEF TREZ RELEASE TRAILER https://t.co/xyJcVRdcYJ
- RT @urltv: You Heard The Man‼️cyhitheprince Has Issued A Challenge.. Any Takers??? TRAFFIC 3 SAT NOV 11th… https://t.co/2e4DumRhzQ
The Source | Troy Ave Moves Roughly 4,400 Copies of New Album, ‘Major Without A Deal’
Troy Ave’s new album flops at retailers
One of Troy Ave‘s claims to fame is the fact that he did it “his way,” and didn’t need a major label record deal to achieve a respectable career and position on the rap game. Well, after his latest Soundscan, he may be rethinking that sentiment.
His newest album, Major Without A Deal, moved 4,373 copies in its first week on the shelves, making little to no dent on either The Billboard 200 or the Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums charts. This comes in spite of Ave being as hot as he’s probably ever been, thanks to his popular “All About The Money” single, and the remix to his last standout record, “My Style,” which featured Diddy, Mase and T.I.
Furthermore, the Soundscan screenshot revealed that he’d only sold 30 physical copies of his album, which is a staggering statistic. To his credit, he may also be a victim of a short week. While most albums are released on Monday or Tuesday, Ave’s newest LP wasn’t released until last Friday.
You can stream the album here on Spotify.