- !!!!OUT NOW!!!! @Sharkcity_Ave VS @ored973 https://t.co/zo4wcn8D9E WHO WON? @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615 @Vada_Fly @MinnesotaLuke @ANGRYFAN007
- O RED VS AVE SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE https://t.co/zo4wcnqeye BORN LEGACY 6 COMING THIS SPRING!!!
- RT @TheWarReport_: Out of these 4 names who would u like see @JakkBoyMaine battle next? @Showoffs_Talent @prezmafiabx @YoungKannon131 @Jer…
- Tomorrow @Sharkcity_Ave vs @ored973 dont miss it! @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615 @ANGRYFAN007 @Vada_Fly @TheRealTayRoc… https://t.co/CFXI7lZFzV
- O RED VS AVE RELEASE TRAILER https://t.co/OWyDsV2eZI via @YouTube
- #WGH Today. Be Here https://t.co/kBSagM0gs4
- @JuniorRAka6 elaborate
- Which 1 of these MCs would u have liked to have seen make NOME @ChefTrez__ @NUJERZEYTWORK @isthismike_p @RumNitty @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615
The Source | Troy Ave Moves Roughly 4,400 Copies of New Album, ‘Major Without A Deal’
Troy Ave’s new album flops at retailers
One of Troy Ave‘s claims to fame is the fact that he did it “his way,” and didn’t need a major label record deal to achieve a respectable career and position on the rap game. Well, after his latest Soundscan, he may be rethinking that sentiment.
His newest album, Major Without A Deal, moved 4,373 copies in its first week on the shelves, making little to no dent on either The Billboard 200 or the Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums charts. This comes in spite of Ave being as hot as he’s probably ever been, thanks to his popular “All About The Money” single, and the remix to his last standout record, “My Style,” which featured Diddy, Mase and T.I.
Furthermore, the Soundscan screenshot revealed that he’d only sold 30 physical copies of his album, which is a staggering statistic. To his credit, he may also be a victim of a short week. While most albums are released on Monday or Tuesday, Ave’s newest LP wasn’t released until last Friday.
You can stream the album here on Spotify.