- Shout 2 the big dogs that came through 2 support the PG event, @TheRealTayRoc @illwill6deep @CakeLyfe_CHESS @TOPBIZZY @BRIZZRAWSTEEN & more
- #MHPG™ It's that time again. Fresh Blood. You gotta get through the Gate Keeper. PG Capo @streetstarnorbe… https://t.co/OFOoohdCV4
- VOD is now available. Watch double impact 2 in its entirety. https://t.co/nJJyCQ9Iy4
- RT @KunivaD12: I wish I was at this @urltv event right now. This is the best card I've seen in a WHILE. 🔥🔥
- The first battle was crazy… cop your ppv see the rest of the event https://t.co/nJJyCQ9Iy4
- Get your HD stream now https://t.co/fXkVaTykDD https://t.co/rJzziR5oVX
- RT @GhostFaceSigma: Thank you @urltv for the live stream. It's crystal clear
- RT @mizzmocha718: @DOUBLEIMPACT2!!! @urltv #PPV LOOKING GOOD YESSS!!!
TheSource | Hood Health 101: The Dangerous of Genetically Modified Foods
There has been in recent times plenty of debate aboutGenetically Modified (GMO) or Genetically Engineered foods. Genetically Modified or Engineered foods are foods whose DNA has been modified in a way that does not occur naturally.Some of the major GMO crops produced in the U.S. are soybeans, cotton, corn, high-fructose corn syrup, beet sugar, canola oil, and cottonseed oil. GMO’s save the government money, increase resistance to herbicides and pesticides, and enable crops to withstand diseases and have greater resistance to certain weather conditions. These are some of the reasons that are given in favor of GMO’s. GMO’s however, still prove to have health and environmental concerns that have yet to be addressed by the government.
One of the major issues with GMO foods is that they are not labeled. This takes away your ability to choose whether or not you want to eat GMO products. Most cereals, sodas, cooking oils, corn, papayas, and cheese contain GMO’s. With such a large amount of foods containing them it’s hard to believe that they are not regulated by the government. Several states andfood advocates are fighting lawmakers to label foods that contain GMO’s but so far several huge corporations and interest groups have intervened with support against labeling.
The only way to ensure that your products do not contain GMO’s is if they are labeled NON GMO VERIFIED or ORGANIC. For a product to be certified as organic it cannot possess GMO ingredients, synthetic fertilizers, or synthetic pesticides. If the label states that it has organic ingredients then it only has to have at least 70% organic ingredients. A label that just uses the word organic in the ingredient list can contain less than 70% of organic ingredients. Needless to say, if taking GMO foods out of your diet is important to you then you have to really pay attention to your food labels.
Ultimately, it is important to understand your purchasing power. Your money speaks to what you are willing to accept! Make informed decisions about the food you are purchasing. If you do not know what the ingredients are… find out. Food can either assist your body through its natural functions or slowly take away from your body functioning in an optimal state. Yes, eating healthy can be expensive, but so can medications and medical bills due to poor health.
EMAIL: [email protected]
TWITTER: THEDAMNTRUTHMAG DEVENCHI INDUSTRY101