- Look @djkhaled He's Already Heading To NYC For BORN LEGACY SUPREME‼️ It all goes Down Sat July… https://t.co/7H5O6lxwjm
- RT @QOTRING: THANK YOU @urltv FOR THE SUPPORT GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!! https://t.co/tmRZLw1nbq https://t.co/Xkkyx9PQZd
- Shout out to @Jayblac1615 he has been in the building for every single Born Legacy! Salute to all the fans who've h… https://t.co/ldKnbqE6zr
- Now we at the Super Bowl of #BLS Big T x Mike P JC x Chess Nitty x Trez Ill Will x Twork Reed Dollaz x Qleen https://t.co/m0uCZIkEca
- #BL5 O Red x Ave Twork x Qleen Paper JC x Chef Trez Saga x Tink Tha Demon Ryda + Jakk x Snake Eyez + Dougy https://t.co/PQeIj51G8w
- The 4th installment #BL4 Jaz x E Hart Mr Wavy x Bill Collector Mike P x Chef Trez Prez x Money Bagz Steams x Danny… https://t.co/Dul8K3f80g
- SHOOT YOUR SHOT BATTLE EVENT TRAILER // RIGHT AFTER BORN LEGACY SUPREME 7/29/17 https://t.co/b6fPO56T9O SMACK & URL WILL BE IN THE BLDG
- #BL3 Day 2 Daylyt x Mike P Tech 9 x Jerry Wess Prep x Lotta Twork x Dougy Jai x Dre Dennis Gutta x Reepah Tone x Sa… https://t.co/Z2achqXz6I
THISIS50 |Bobby Shmurda’s Family To Post His $2 Million Bond. Rapper Could Be Out Of Jail This Week
Ah, Ah, Ah!
Bobby Shmurda is close to being released from jail where he has been held since December 17, 2014. The rapper, real name Ackquille Jean Pollard, was taken into custody at that time along with 12 other members of his GS9 crew.
He was charged with conspiracy, reckless endangerment, criminal possession of a weapon and criminally using drug paraphernalia.
The rest of his Brooklyn, New York crew were hit with some of the same charges, plus attempted assault, assault, attempted murder, murder and criminal use of a firearm.
During Bobby’s incarceration many wondered why his label, Epic Records, never posted his bail.
The “Hot N!gga” hit maker doesn’t have to worry about that anymore because his aunt has stepped up in a big way by putting several properties up for collateral, according to TMZ. Other family members have also helped. They are working closely with bondsman Ira Judelson.
The judge in Bobby’s case is said to be going over every detail in the bond package to make sure everything is legit, but his family has reportedly put a 200-page “bulletproof” document together that accounts for every dime.
If things go according to plan, Bobby could be free by Thursday, December 4th.