- RT @urltv: Where y’all wanna see us at next? @threeletterman3 @MickeyFactz @Jayblac1615 @Battle_Rap_News @RomeDMV @teldabarba @BattleRapSta…
- [ staff ] #SM7 is officially Sold Out. But you can still witness history by getting the PPV @… https://t.co/yLjSWzEoXi
- Battle Rap Is On Tour‼️ Meet Us In Vegas For The Biggest Event Of The Year.. SUMMER MADNESS 7 - Live On Pay Per Vie… https://t.co/JXzIR0Z3aL
- TY LAW VS FETTUCCINE 20 SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE | URLTV https://t.co/H0AxgG1aJ4 SUMMER MADNESS 7 SAT AUGUST 11TH LIVE… https://t.co/G4qyk0Z4RV
- JOHN JOHN DA DON VS RUM NITTY RELEASE TRAILER | URLTV https://t.co/OMY6BhnFcy SUMMER MADNESS 7 SAT AUG 11TH LIVE ON… https://t.co/TZ4ajxVqDf
- DNA VS NU JERZEY TWORK - FACEOFF | CHAMPION - SMACK/URL https://t.co/RRgcL0LyBi ORDER YOUR LIVE PAY PER VIEW FOR SU… https://t.co/uk44tFUKc5
- BIG KANNON VS HOLMZIE DA GOD RELEASE TRAILER| URLTV https://t.co/CXi802om6I SUMMER MADNESS 7 SAT AUG 11TH LIVE ON P… https://t.co/14lKbxOuRa
- Nothing like watching your favorite battles on a quality TV, s/o @superscientific, he’s official with his Tech Blog… https://t.co/JoBmNAV6AH
THISIS50 |Bobby Shmurda’s Family To Post His $2 Million Bond. Rapper Could Be Out Of Jail This Week
Ah, Ah, Ah!
Bobby Shmurda is close to being released from jail where he has been held since December 17, 2014. The rapper, real name Ackquille Jean Pollard, was taken into custody at that time along with 12 other members of his GS9 crew.
He was charged with conspiracy, reckless endangerment, criminal possession of a weapon and criminally using drug paraphernalia.
The rest of his Brooklyn, New York crew were hit with some of the same charges, plus attempted assault, assault, attempted murder, murder and criminal use of a firearm.
During Bobby’s incarceration many wondered why his label, Epic Records, never posted his bail.
The “Hot N!gga” hit maker doesn’t have to worry about that anymore because his aunt has stepped up in a big way by putting several properties up for collateral, according to TMZ. Other family members have also helped. They are working closely with bondsman Ira Judelson.
The judge in Bobby’s case is said to be going over every detail in the bond package to make sure everything is legit, but his family has reportedly put a 200-page “bulletproof” document together that accounts for every dime.
If things go according to plan, Bobby could be free by Thursday, December 4th.