- Salute to all who bleed for this culture. https://t.co/axOvw27PEN
- RT @urltv: SURVIVOR SERIES ANNOUNCEMENT #3 (BATTLE EVENT 1-20-18) https://t.co/5IXmZMBCm2 THE TOP 10 WALNUT STREET RICHMOND, VA 18+ OVER I…
- RT @JensenClan88: @belikeike_ @SMACKWHITE @urltv I've went to Fight Club (R.I.P.) back in the day, KOTD, Blaze battles (R.I.P. I competed t…
- RT @belikeike_: @JensenClan88 sir, you gotta’ make it out to a @SMACKWHITE / @urltv event when you get the chance, it’s a great experience,…
- @belikeike_ @JensenClan88 @SMACKWHITE 👍🏾
- SURVIVOR SERIES ANNOUNCEMENT #3 (BATTLE EVENT 1-20-18) https://t.co/5IXmZMBCm2 THE TOP 10 WALNUT STREET RICHMOND,… https://t.co/r2ceYcHS5s
- RT @urltv: #SurvivorSeries full card going down in Richmond VA Saturday January 20th! @Jayblac1615 @ANGRYFAN007 @RomeDMV @Vada_Fly @piperbo…
- #SurvivorSeries full card going down in Richmond VA Saturday January 20th! @Jayblac1615 @ANGRYFAN007 @RomeDMV… https://t.co/8Loy6cGz9k
THISIS50 |Bobby Shmurda’s Family To Post His $2 Million Bond. Rapper Could Be Out Of Jail This Week
Ah, Ah, Ah!
Bobby Shmurda is close to being released from jail where he has been held since December 17, 2014. The rapper, real name Ackquille Jean Pollard, was taken into custody at that time along with 12 other members of his GS9 crew.
He was charged with conspiracy, reckless endangerment, criminal possession of a weapon and criminally using drug paraphernalia.
The rest of his Brooklyn, New York crew were hit with some of the same charges, plus attempted assault, assault, attempted murder, murder and criminal use of a firearm.
During Bobby’s incarceration many wondered why his label, Epic Records, never posted his bail.
The “Hot N!gga” hit maker doesn’t have to worry about that anymore because his aunt has stepped up in a big way by putting several properties up for collateral, according to TMZ. Other family members have also helped. They are working closely with bondsman Ira Judelson.
The judge in Bobby’s case is said to be going over every detail in the bond package to make sure everything is legit, but his family has reportedly put a 200-page “bulletproof” document together that accounts for every dime.
If things go according to plan, Bobby could be free by Thursday, December 4th.