- O RED VS BRIZZ RAWSTEEN RELEASE TRAILER - BL SUPREME SAT MAY 12 CLUB PHANTOM 1505 CAPITAL BLVD RALEIGH, NC EMAIL TI… https://t.co/INrBt75To8
- RT @DNA_GTFOH: Heard J Cole “ 1985 “ & This Happened 🤦🏾♂️ 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥RT https://t.co/RoPDenkxqv
- RT @TheRealTayRoc: Cassidy - Gun Barz (Official Video) ft. TayRoc https://t.co/c339kfm2mo via @YouTube 300K!
- COMPARE STATS SUGE VS GLUE #BLS2 - 05.12.18 PPV: https://t.co/WXV4SQcha5 https://t.co/3U7FBfxdsI BE HERE LIVE (in… https://t.co/XojzeVeuUm
- RT @RapBattleCast: If I could I would make a tv show starring @JakkBoyMaine and @GLUEAZY called Jakk and Glue Are Here to Shit On You. Basi…
- RT @TheRealGoodz: Just watched Champion.. about Me and Roc.. DOPE!.. But hey I always lose on the polls... #Underdog But l get BUSY in e…
- RT @TheRealTayRoc: I never asked for it either so u jus out here saying shit for nothin! Nigga u wanted it! https://t.co/pgsehoiWbg
- RT @TheRealGoodz: And Let's Be Clear... I NEVERED Asked for this Battle.. @urltv Brung it to me..
TMZ | Lil Wayne Sues Birdman’s Cash Money
Lil Wayne has made good on his promise to go after Cash Money … because he’s filed a lawsuit asking a judge to end his contract with Birdman’s label.
According to the lawsuit, obtained by TMZ, Wayne says Birdman and company violated the deal by withholding tens of millions of dollars Cash Money owes him for his long-delayed album, “Tha Carter V.”
Wayne claims because Cash Money is refusing to pay, he’s entitled to walk.
But Lil Wayne wants more than just a declaration of freedom. he’s suing for $51 MILLION.
And Wayne wants the judge to declare he’s the joint copyright owner of all Young Money recordings … which includes Drake, Nicki Minaj and several others.