- Today it finally goes down @realfranchisenl vs @Brooklyn4Carter COME OUT & SUPPORT IF U IN THE AREA! @CORTEZ_HSP… https://t.co/IGYgIQNB9R
- RT @prezmafiabx: If u want me vs twork to happen hashtag #prezvsnjt. And @ norbes @streetstarnorbe
- Sometimes You Gotta Show The Talent That The Leauge Owner Has Bars Too 😂 #1BarAssasin #HavingFun… https://t.co/9GZM2f7dmN
- SMACK/ URL (4-13-17) LA, CA https://t.co/nsdBOZmomS via @YouTube
- S/O To My Boy @DNA_GTFOH Celebrating His 26th B-Day.. Look For Him To Be Back On That URL Stage… https://t.co/Gu5TcQEJYF
- Be here @HySoCietyTV @TheWarReport_ @streetstarnorbe https://t.co/b7G2fYXDE2
- Finally Arrived!!! "Gang Land" The Album OUT NOW!!! Available For Download On All Digital… https://t.co/6vv9oC29xB
- @ARSONALDAREBEL "Vibes" available on all digital online platforms VISIT https://t.co/M7mBvsGcKF FOR… https://t.co/dQGhdAjITp
TMZ | Lil Wayne Sues Birdman’s Cash Money
Lil Wayne has made good on his promise to go after Cash Money … because he’s filed a lawsuit asking a judge to end his contract with Birdman’s label.
According to the lawsuit, obtained by TMZ, Wayne says Birdman and company violated the deal by withholding tens of millions of dollars Cash Money owes him for his long-delayed album, “Tha Carter V.”
Wayne claims because Cash Money is refusing to pay, he’s entitled to walk.
But Lil Wayne wants more than just a declaration of freedom. he’s suing for $51 MILLION.
And Wayne wants the judge to declare he’s the joint copyright owner of all Young Money recordings … which includes Drake, Nicki Minaj and several others.