- SUMMER MADNESS ANNOUNCEMENTS # 1 & 2 SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 10TH GET YOU TICKETS NOW!! @ https://t.co/1msgBbk139 https://t.co/LdXy5rJDCw
- RT @ANGRYFAN007: OMG CAL VS BRIZZ?????
- RT @rubberbandclan2: @urltv cal vs. brizz!!!! what!!!! PLEASE take my money!!! I can't miss this 1 #URL over everthing!!!#Summer Maddness!!!
- #SM6 @TheReal_Calicoe vs @BRIZZRAWSTEEN, talk to us? @ANGRYFAN007 @Jayblac1615 @Geraldini93 @Vada_Fly @teldabarba @hiphopisrealtv @deboqotr
- RT @dereznow: Its starting to feel like Summer Madness again.. And its gon be a crazy one @urltv #SM6 Sept 10th @TheReal_Calicoe vs @BRIZ…
- RT @1oneyoungdooroc: BRIZZ RAWSTEEN VS CALICOE??!!!!!! ITS GON BE A CRAZY ONE!🔥🔥💯💯 @urltv
- RT @TeddySmith__: @urltv y'all did it agin with cal vs brizz
- RT @Yakman302promo: That's 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥. 2 of my favorites facing off. I'm excited about this battle !!! https://t.co/avpNyeXMS2
Toxic Water Supply Making Flint Residents Sick
The ongoing water crisis in Flint, which has now exposed more than 90,000 people to potential lead poisoning, is now the subject of a massive investigation by the state of Michigan. “In 21st century America, no one should have to fear something as basic as turning on the kitchen faucet,” Attorney General Bill Schuette said in a statement obtained by NBC News. “I look forward to working with federal, state and local officials, community leaders and Flint residents as we seek answers regarding state law and hope through the process we can help restore some of the trust in our government while helping families move forward.”