- #MHPG™ It's that time again. Fresh Blood. You gotta get through the Gate Keeper. PG Capo @streetstarnorbe… https://t.co/OFOoohdCV4
- VOD is now available. Watch double impact 2 in its entirety. https://t.co/nJJyCQ9Iy4
- RT @KunivaD12: I wish I was at this @urltv event right now. This is the best card I've seen in a WHILE. 🔥🔥
- The first battle was crazy… cop your ppv see the rest of the event https://t.co/nJJyCQ9Iy4
- Get your HD stream now https://t.co/fXkVaTykDD https://t.co/rJzziR5oVX
- RT @GhostFaceSigma: Thank you @urltv for the live stream. It's crystal clear
- RT @mizzmocha718: @DOUBLEIMPACT2!!! @urltv #PPV LOOKING GOOD YESSS!!!
- Get the ppv…. clean clear HD stream https://t.co/fXkVaTykDD
Ty Law, Prez Mafia, & Mr Wavy: We’ll Cook Top Tiers
Rising talents out of the newest Proving Grounds (PG) class, Ty Law, Prez Mafia, and Mr. Wavy, all stopped by our VladTV office for an exclusive interview with Battle Rap Journalist Michael Hughes to discuss the competitiveness between PG battlers and self/fan-proclaimed “Top Tiers.” They all are confident that bar-for-bar they can defeat any of the battlers with the top names in the game, and feel as though many of them just duck battles these days, rather than really defend their spot among the elite.
They also addressed Cortez’s comments that he made in a previous interview with Hughes regarding the PG’s. According to Ty, Wavy, and Prez, the PG battlers have enough talent and competitors to build up their own brands by simply battling one another, rather than chase battles with the big named opponents in order to get their shine.
Do you think PG battlers can closely contend with the Top Tiers?