- @AvocadoIsGod 💪🏽💪🏽 yes sir https://t.co/BM581nliQ3
- RT @iknowbrasco: This next @urltv EVENT CONCEPT IS FUCKING 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 and the battle announcement. Yeah that has potential classic written on…
- RT @AvocadoIsGod: Dec 9th. Hello NYC @urltv
- RT @TheWarReport_: AVE VS B MAGIC GOING DOWN!!! 12/09!!!: https://t.co/17jVplLX0Y via @YouTube
- RT @belikeike_: WHATTTTTTTTT https://t.co/wfkoh39ChY
- SMACK VOL1 ANNOUNCEMENT #1(BATTLE EVENT 12/9) https://t.co/Fpo0i8ZFqS ONE MORE EVENT BEFORE THE YEAR ENDS!! THANKS FOR ALL OF THE SUPPORT!!!
- s/o to South Africa https://t.co/VgTdZOm7Px
- RT @horpe_zz: @BodiedMovie @MRDIZASTER Bro congrats on your achievement so far in life...you are an inspiration to me...but bro when we gon…
Ty Law, Prez Mafia, & Mr Wavy: We’ll Cook Top Tiers
Rising talents out of the newest Proving Grounds (PG) class, Ty Law, Prez Mafia, and Mr. Wavy, all stopped by our VladTV office for an exclusive interview with Battle Rap Journalist Michael Hughes to discuss the competitiveness between PG battlers and self/fan-proclaimed “Top Tiers.” They all are confident that bar-for-bar they can defeat any of the battlers with the top names in the game, and feel as though many of them just duck battles these days, rather than really defend their spot among the elite.
They also addressed Cortez’s comments that he made in a previous interview with Hughes regarding the PG’s. According to Ty, Wavy, and Prez, the PG battlers have enough talent and competitors to build up their own brands by simply battling one another, rather than chase battles with the big named opponents in order to get their shine.
Do you think PG battlers can closely contend with the Top Tiers?