- What 2 on 2 battle would u wanna see @Th3Saga & @Loso_CHE do? @DNA_GTFOH @_kay_shine @GeechiGotti @B_dot_the_GoD… https://t.co/XueL1UY0ZX
- @AceMoney462 @SnakeEyezUFS @LowLifeThugJakk @HolmzieDaGod @JoeSonatoreJr False
- RT @Therealtech9: The next battle I take will be that Low Life Thug!!! Jakk Boy Maine!!! And after that possibly Gun Powder Patt heard he w…
- RT @Shotgunsuge103: It’s funny how y’all say ima lose but gon have the best battle
- RT @streetstarnorbe: I enjoy being an asshole
- RT @urltv: For all those that stuck with us through all the good and the bad. We just wanted to say thank you. 🙏🏾 What was the 1st URL Ba…
- Who you wanna see @Sharkcity_Ave battle next? @chillajones @ThekidJ_c @GLUEAZY @B_dot_the_GoD
- RT @urltv: #SM7 Before The Shot: [email protected] https://t.co/3U7FBfxdsI
Unbias Review | Aye Verb Responds To KG The Poet’s Blog/Turns into a URL vs KOTD Discussion
It was too much material to capture, and gotta get to work and shit (it’s what my ass get for checking in the Unbias Group before I start my day…it’s always some shit in there to lock you in…), so accept this unorganized post for what it is for now….
It started with the status below from Verb…
I’ve selected certain screen shots of comments between the two emcees….
From here it pretty much breaks down into a URL vs KOTD discussion….
At this point, Lush One chimes in…..
From here Verb makes claims of racial overtones from a small minority of KOTD fans about his appearance on their platform
The discussion continues, but it deserves another post of it’s own merit….just call this shit “Part 1″…