- Been monitoring this @BIGTQMB & @AYEVERB situation closely, what y'all think? @Jayblac1615 @ANGRYFAN007 @MinnesotaLuke @Therealtech9
- RT @urltv: The @urltv staff & family would like to send our deepest condolences to @Jayblac1615 & his family! #RIPMRSBLAC @HitmanHolla @The…
- TRAFFIC 3 ANNOUNCEMENTS # 1 Tickets On Sale NOW @ https://t.co/3aaj22DJc1 Sat Nov 11th Los Angeles, CA https://t.co/9b8oSNvpQA
- RT @TheRealTayRoc: No battle rapper can say "I battled Hollow & Dizaster back to back" But after Nov 11th guess what I can say........
- RT @MRDIZASTER: To me it was always about bringin smack to the hood and puttin on for my people too , smack comin down in person 💯this a bi…
- Get your tickets now!! More 🔥 matches to be announced. https://t.co/W1KbiiNa2r #youcantcopyrespect https://t.co/54WxYIIxjm
- TRAFFIC 3 ANNOUNCEMENTS # 1 SATURDAY NOV 11 TKTS ON SALE NOW @ https://t.co/K989dTUlaw https://t.co/9b8oSNvpQA
- RT @MRDIZASTER: https://t.co/PHt54YDu8P 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨@urltv @MRDIZASTER vs @TheRealTayRoc NOVEMBER 11 LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA GREATEST PLAC…
Unbias Review | Desmond Jackson Offers His Opinion on the Concept of Exclusivity Deals in Battle Rap
The following was taken from the Unbias Review group contributor, Desmond Jackson, who’s photoshop work is often featured on here on URLTV.TV. Does he have a point? Hit the polls to vote up or down to this statements…..
#LightPhotoshop #URLDraft #WarningLONGArticleLol
“Just my opinion… I think PGs signing contracts are a smart idea. URL is a business and if they don’t take precautions like that people will use URL to boost their own career with no regards to what’s best for URL. Look at Bigg K. He is doing great on KOTD, but if it wasn’t for URL 85% of his fans wouldn’t know he existed and he probably wouldn’t be on KOTD. His music getting attention & him being on Sway in the Morning stems from URL. In a sense, the masses don’t care until you’re on URL or KOTD.
All of these PG cats were doing their thing long before they got on URL. But ask yourself how many of y’all gave them a chance before you either saw their PG or heard they were getting one? If I ran something like URL I couldn’t take the chance of giving you the major exposure I have to offer and expect loyalty from you without a contract because a lot of people only care about themselves and opportunity controls their loyalty. BET every year, major industry artist watching sets this platform for you to be seen. There is a large picture to be seen if you’re trying to see it. By being a known URL face, you can get paid to host events. If you’re smart you’ll have merchandise that people who fuck with you will be glad to purchase. It’s a business at the end of the day and there’s a long line of talent waiting and willing to sign.
Also for the record No battler needs URL. URL is only the platform, a major boost, a shortcut to the success most battlers want to see. Say an up and coming musician wants to perform all over the world and be on TV. Does he need a major deal? No, but a major deal would be the quickest way to do that. That’s why most up and coming battlers fight for that deal, because they know traveling 50 miles on foot is working harder not smarter. Working smarter is using a vehicle (URL) to travel those 50 miles.”