- SMACK/ URL NOME 6 SUNDAY NOV 20TH IRVING PLAZA NYC TICKETS ON SALE NOWWW!!! https://t.co/StBn0T4E8F GONNA BE CRAZY!!!
- DANNY MYERS VS YOUNG KANNON SMACK/ URL // NOME 6 TKTS ON SALE NOW @ https://t.co/ZiAUig6ZMh https://t.co/Ptk6Naa0fj
- GOODZ "BOSS NIGGAH"(MUSIC VIDEO) https://t.co/rZRAWukT6j NOME 6 SUN NOV 20TH IRVING PLAZA NYC TICKETS ON SALE NOW @ https://t.co/ZiAUig6ZMh
- Watch URL's Own @Tsu_Surf Get a Crazy On @funkflex Show On @HOT97 https://t.co/YauEG1Ae2U - #CantCopyRespect #Urltv #Bars Retweet
- (Video) Tsu Surf Delivers In #Freestyle021 With Funk Flex On Hot97 #FlexFreestyles https://t.co/UFdP2v94lf via @funkflex
- DANNY VS YOUNG KANNON RELEASE TRAILER https://t.co/JAH4in1R40 NOME 6 SUN NOV 20TH NYC TICKETS ON SALE NOW @ https://t.co/ZiAUig6ZMh
- DANNY VS YOUNG KANNON RELEASE TRAILER https://t.co/JAH4in1R40 via @YouTube
- BIG S/O TO @2dopeboyz: @Rain910 - "Smiling Faces" (Video) https://t.co/pnkFjvEpxn LOG ON TO https://t.co/8gFsioHaqK
Unbias Review FB | Rain910 Responds To Dot Mobb
Part of the buzz in battle rap lately has been the announcement from Murda Mook on Angryfan Radio this week that K-Shine is no longer a member of the legendary battle rap staple, Dot Mobb. The problem is that Shine ostensibly found out at the same time, and in the same manner, as everyone who follows the culture did.
Some are saying that how Mook delivered the news is irrelevant because they feel that K-Shine had already passive aggressively removed himself from Dot Mobb, while others argue that Shine stepping away to build/establish another brand doesn’t necessarily mean that he can’t still remain a member of Dot Mobb. Mook stated that there are no issues between Shine and the Dots, but Daylyt was quick to release a diss track to Shine when the news began to reverberate through social media, which drew the ire of some who questioned who is Daylyt to interject himself in this manner while he himself is currently a member of both Dot Mobb and Writer’s Bloque simultaneously. Is Daylyt a hypocrite? Is he “properly” repping both brands in a manner than K-Shine should have, or is he doing what Day does best and that is to find a way to attach his name to a current issue to help further saturate his brand. Honestly, a case can be made for it being all of the above at once.
Rain’s comments are found below. Does he have a point? Hit the polls to vote.