- Shout 2 the big dogs that came through 2 support the PG event, @TheRealTayRoc @illwill6deep @CakeLyfe_CHESS @TOPBIZZY @BRIZZRAWSTEEN & more
- #MHPG™ It's that time again. Fresh Blood. You gotta get through the Gate Keeper. PG Capo @streetstarnorbe… https://t.co/OFOoohdCV4
- VOD is now available. Watch double impact 2 in its entirety. https://t.co/nJJyCQ9Iy4
- RT @KunivaD12: I wish I was at this @urltv event right now. This is the best card I've seen in a WHILE. 🔥🔥
- The first battle was crazy… cop your ppv see the rest of the event https://t.co/nJJyCQ9Iy4
- Get your HD stream now https://t.co/fXkVaTykDD https://t.co/rJzziR5oVX
- RT @GhostFaceSigma: Thank you @urltv for the live stream. It's crystal clear
- RT @mizzmocha718: @DOUBLEIMPACT2!!! @urltv #PPV LOOKING GOOD YESSS!!!
VIBE | 50 Cent & Steve Stoute Exchange Words At A Knicks Game
“Longtime rivals 50 Cent and Steve Stoute crossed paths last night at Madison Square Garden for the Knicks game, and photos released show that it wasn’t the friendliest of conversations. After being at odds when Fifty was dropped from Sony/Columbia Records after his shooting in 2000, Stoute reignited flames this week with two radio interviews for his Tanning Of America docu-series. In an interview with Angie Martinez on Hot 97, Stoute took a shot at 50’s most recent music ventures.
“50 hasn’t had a hit in a really long time,” he said. He has not made anything musically that has changed anything in a very really long time. I feel like he’s always gearing up for something that never happens.”
Stoute also made his way to The Breakfast Club, where he discussed his hand in Fif’s G-Unit sneaker collaboration with Reebok, calling the rapper ungrateful.
“50 Cent never thanked me for that. The guy made so much money off of that, and the guy never thanked me,” Stoute told the morning show. “He walks around and says he can’t stand me. I don’t think he can stand anybody. I don’t know who he likes, but he definitely doesn’t like me. I gave him his first deal, gave him the sneaker deal. I don’t know. He just don’t like me.”
50 nor Stoute have commented on the details of the conversation as yet.
EMAIL: [email protected]
TWITTER: THEDAMNTRUTHMAG DEVENCHI INDUSTRY101