- RT @CORTEZ_HSP: Let’s Bet Our Second Hal... oh wait.... nvmd 🙄🤦🏻♂️ https://t.co/6wrzvtDKwq
- RT @Ryda_Baby: They’ve had me losing every battle I’ve been a part of and time and time again it’s Ryda 30 or Ryda 2-1. What makes you thin…
- SMACK / URL EVENT CALENDAR (TRAILER) FOLLOW THE MOVEMENT ALL YOUR BATTLE NEEDS ARE HERE‼️ https://t.co/0Kogursirz
- #predictions_urltv VOTE & RETWEET We going, going Back, back To Cali Cali RUM NITTY VS BRIZZ RAWSTEEN… https://t.co/nEwe2uke9H
- SMACK/ URL INITIATION ANNOUNCEMENT #1 (7-8-18) https://t.co/jV2X9slNiz TRUST ME WE ARE JUST GETTING STARTED!!! - BO… https://t.co/92Dy4eQnWT
- RT @BLACKCOMPASSS: BLACK COMPASS LIVE W/ BEASLEY & P BREAKING DOWN WHY T-TOP & BRIZZ AREN'T ON BORN LEGACY, MOOK VS. SURF & MORE! https:/…
- We are extending a few internship slots to graphic designers, if u are interested in this opportunity & have the cr… https://t.co/LIrNbVMKyl
- RT @JazTheRapper: YALL BEEN ASKING SMACK TO COME TO THE SOUTH. HE’S MAKING HIS WAY ! BE PATIENT. IF U CANT MAKE IT , ORDER THE PPV. THIS CA…
VIBE | 50 Cent & Steve Stoute Exchange Words At A Knicks Game
“Longtime rivals 50 Cent and Steve Stoute crossed paths last night at Madison Square Garden for the Knicks game, and photos released show that it wasn’t the friendliest of conversations. After being at odds when Fifty was dropped from Sony/Columbia Records after his shooting in 2000, Stoute reignited flames this week with two radio interviews for his Tanning Of America docu-series. In an interview with Angie Martinez on Hot 97, Stoute took a shot at 50’s most recent music ventures.
“50 hasn’t had a hit in a really long time,” he said. He has not made anything musically that has changed anything in a very really long time. I feel like he’s always gearing up for something that never happens.”
Stoute also made his way to The Breakfast Club, where he discussed his hand in Fif’s G-Unit sneaker collaboration with Reebok, calling the rapper ungrateful.
“50 Cent never thanked me for that. The guy made so much money off of that, and the guy never thanked me,” Stoute told the morning show. “He walks around and says he can’t stand me. I don’t think he can stand anybody. I don’t know who he likes, but he definitely doesn’t like me. I gave him his first deal, gave him the sneaker deal. I don’t know. He just don’t like me.”
50 nor Stoute have commented on the details of the conversation as yet.
EMAIL: [email protected]
TWITTER: THEDAMNTRUTHMAG DEVENCHI INDUSTRY101