- RT @GeechiGotti: Tech 9 over there writing ✍🏽 his heart out 😂😂😂!!
- @Kevin16106734 Salute!
- But you can still be apart of History | https://t.co/3U7FBfxdsI | #youcantcopyrespect https://t.co/mjjUYAlemx
- RT @urltv: 17 Tickets Left For NOME 8‼️ This Is Your Last Chance To See It In Person https://t.co/uQvbZH5ppX If You Can’t Make It Out In P…
- RT @belikeike_: Fans/Crowds are part of the show 🤷🏾♂️. Literally. Bar wise, inconsequential, but entertainment wise? highly critical... pa…
- 17 Tickets Left For NOME 8‼️ This Is Your Last Chance To See It In Person https://t.co/uQvbZH5ppX If You Can’t Mak… https://t.co/kScz8jahpH
- Tickets are running out. Only 39 of you have a chance to be here live. | Link In The Bio! | or Log on @… https://t.co/TXQwaYQLP5
- #INITIATION BeforeTheShot [ #predictions ] RUM NITTY VS BRIZZ RAWSTEEN TICKETS: [ https://t.co/B9pDIgG65a ] PPV: [… https://t.co/NZh663Rjrb
VIBE | Jadakiss and DJ Drama Speaks On Meek Mil and Wale Beef
Earlier this week, tensions between Maybach Music Group rappers Meek Mill and Wale came to a head via Twitter. A disgruntled Meek aired out his fellow MMG comrade for “hating on him,” claiming the DC rapper hasn’t shown support for his upcoming studio album Dreams Worth More Than Money via social media.
Wale just ain’t gone tweet a thing about my album…. He’s been hating on me long time now …don’t even text me cornball! #UNOTMMG
— Meek Mill (@MeekMill) July 8, 2014
Shortly following the Twitter rant, Wale took to his Instagram to defend himself, highlighting examples of past support and referencing unspecified cold shoulders from within the MMG camp. What a mess.
VIBE caught up with Jadakiss—one third of the rock-solid Lox set—in Philly at the Reebok Classics Breakout camp yesterday for his take on the drama.
“Who am I to say if it was right or wrong,” says Jadakiss of the public back-and-forth. “I just know I wouldn’t have handled it like that with my brothers. If we have any discrepancies, we settle them among each other. I would never call out Styles or Sheek on Twitter or Instagram or no social media site before I call them up or meet them at the studio or their house. That just ain’t the way we feel fit to handle things.”
DJ Drama seemed torn between the two rappers. He’s steered Meek’s Dreamchasers series since 2011 but has also worked with Wale.
“Meek is my friend and Wale’s my friend,” he says. “I would suggest more than anything, we just keep family business within the family. If I could suggest anything to those guys, I don’t feel like Twitter is the place for that.”
But will Meek and Wale work their issues out and put this behind them?
“Of course they will,” says Drama.