- Who should be nominated for most improved? @Jayblac1615 @ANGRYFAN007 @Vada_Fly @threeletterman3 @hiphopisrealtv… https://t.co/vKtzSyZoH1
- New "ROOKIE OF THE YEAR" poll, who y'all got? @Iam_AWard @NUJERZEYTWORK @Loso_CHE @GeechiGotti @Jayblac1615 @ANGRYFAN007 @Vada_Fly
- What are some 2017 Battle of The Year nominees so far! "GREAT BACK & FORTHS, NOT ONE SIDED"? @Jayblac1615… https://t.co/LsOl2GbCqh
- Geechi Gotti Recaps His Battle vs Glueazy & More! https://t.co/v4mNNAtIbe
- Talk to us, battle rapper of the year nominees so far? @DNA_GTFOH @JohnJohnDaDon @BIGTQMB @MRDIZASTER @patstay… https://t.co/SUPQ4nwKlH
- RT @TOPBIZZY: I'm so excited for this battle #SM6
- Fundraiser by Hoffa Luyah : MATH HOFFA BACK 2 SCHOOL GIVE AWAY @MATHHOFFA https://t.co/ZiP5tSPnLX
VIBE | Slaughterhouse Hits The Campaign Trail For 2014 VIBE SXSW Showcase
Hip-hop heads of America, who’s got your vote?
If there is one place you should be on Saturday, March 15, it’s at the VIBE x House of Vans SXSW Showcase in Austin, Texas. Why? Because Slaughterhouse will be headlining the night and taking their pseudo-race for hip-hop president to the stage. Repping the East is the answer to the Puerto Rican Obama — Joell Ortiz. Crooked I is galvanizing the masses out West. Here’s a little glimpse into their campaign trail, which will come to an end at the VIBE x House of Vans SXSW Showcase in Austin.
There’s more to come, more competition and political commentary. Stay tuned to VIBE for more election news.
EMAIL: [email protected]
TWITTER: THEDAMNTRUTHMAG DEVENCHI INDUSTRY101