- RUM NITTY VS CHEF TREZ SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE - TRAFFIC 3 SAT NOV 11 TKTS @ https://t.co/K989dTUlaw https://t.co/o2wxKgadDk
- RT @omarepps: @urltv This battle was worth the wait! Everything I thought it’d be! I got Roc 2-1 Salute!
- Thanks For Supporting The @urltv Movement!! S/O To @TheRealTayRoc & @hollowdadon https://t.co/9X0LfLROxW
- RT @urltv: HOLLOW DA DON VS TAY ROC SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE https://t.co/Og5L6e5PiM
- RT @thaculture_: How we calling it? @TheRealTayRoc X @hollowdadon on @SMACKWHITE / @urltv?? @Jayblac1615 @ANGRYFAN007 @Vada_Fly @RomeDMV
- HOLLOW DA DON VS TAY ROC SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE https://t.co/Og5L6e5PiM
- RUM NITTY VS CHEF TREZ RELEASE TRAILER https://t.co/xyJcVRdcYJ
- RT @urltv: You Heard The Man‼️cyhitheprince Has Issued A Challenge.. Any Takers??? TRAFFIC 3 SAT NOV 11th… https://t.co/2e4DumRhzQ
Vibe | Troy Ave And Joey Bada$$ Trade Subs On Twitter Over Album Sales
Troy Ave has been the talk of the town (and not in a good way) due to his lackluster album sales from his LP Major Without A Deal, and while the album, which boast features from some of New York’s elite hip-hop figures, it was reported to have sold less than 5,000 copies.
Troy Ave went onto clarify that those numbers only reflect three days worth of sales as opposed to the full week artist are given. Ave continued by saying since he came out of pocket and handled all the promo and created the album he gets to takehome the lion’s share of the profit.
Joey Bada$$ got wind of Troy’s comments and took to Twitter to remind folks of his album sales.