- !!!!OUT NOW!!!! @Sharkcity_Ave VS @ored973 https://t.co/zo4wcn8D9E WHO WON? @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615 @Vada_Fly @MinnesotaLuke @ANGRYFAN007
- O RED VS AVE SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE https://t.co/zo4wcnqeye BORN LEGACY 6 COMING THIS SPRING!!!
- RT @TheWarReport_: Out of these 4 names who would u like see @JakkBoyMaine battle next? @Showoffs_Talent @prezmafiabx @YoungKannon131 @Jer…
- Tomorrow @Sharkcity_Ave vs @ored973 dont miss it! @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615 @ANGRYFAN007 @Vada_Fly @TheRealTayRoc… https://t.co/CFXI7lZFzV
- O RED VS AVE RELEASE TRAILER https://t.co/OWyDsV2eZI via @YouTube
- #WGH Today. Be Here https://t.co/kBSagM0gs4
- @JuniorRAka6 elaborate
- Which 1 of these MCs would u have liked to have seen make NOME @ChefTrez__ @NUJERZEYTWORK @isthismike_p @RumNitty @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615
Vibe | Troy Ave And Joey Bada$$ Trade Subs On Twitter Over Album Sales
Troy Ave has been the talk of the town (and not in a good way) due to his lackluster album sales from his LP Major Without A Deal, and while the album, which boast features from some of New York’s elite hip-hop figures, it was reported to have sold less than 5,000 copies.
Troy Ave went onto clarify that those numbers only reflect three days worth of sales as opposed to the full week artist are given. Ave continued by saying since he came out of pocket and handled all the promo and created the album he gets to takehome the lion’s share of the profit.
Joey Bada$$ got wind of Troy’s comments and took to Twitter to remind folks of his album sales.