- New Video From @IHATETREX https://t.co/sLb7n8OvJo Support By Clicking The Link
- GEECHI GOTTI VS HEMI https://t.co/X569HkU1My via @YouTube
- #SURF #NOME1 | #NOME6 11.20 - IRVING PLAZA - https://t.co/teS9Rt368S | #sponsor @caponecigarillo + @yakman302 |… https://t.co/ITSbhDZRKy
- WEGOHARDTV PRESENTS | UN-TIL-THEN- (THE WEB SERIES) EPISODE 1 https://t.co/3ObNOMN4J2
- Lol Check this out.. If You're Hip You Know These 7 Things In 2016 https://t.co/hRyP47bFoy
- SMACK/ URL NOME 6 SUNDAY NOV 20TH IRVING PLAZA NYC TICKETS ON SALE NOWWW!!! https://t.co/StBn0T4E8F GONNA BE CRAZY!!!
- DANNY MYERS VS YOUNG KANNON SMACK/ URL // NOME 6 TKTS ON SALE NOW @ https://t.co/ZiAUig6ZMh https://t.co/Ptk6Naa0fj
- GOODZ "BOSS NIGGAH"(MUSIC VIDEO) https://t.co/rZRAWukT6j NOME 6 SUN NOV 20TH IRVING PLAZA NYC TICKETS ON SALE NOW @ https://t.co/ZiAUig6ZMh
Vibe | Troy Ave And Joey Bada$$ Trade Subs On Twitter Over Album Sales
Troy Ave has been the talk of the town (and not in a good way) due to his lackluster album sales from his LP Major Without A Deal, and while the album, which boast features from some of New York’s elite hip-hop figures, it was reported to have sold less than 5,000 copies.
Troy Ave went onto clarify that those numbers only reflect three days worth of sales as opposed to the full week artist are given. Ave continued by saying since he came out of pocket and handled all the promo and created the album he gets to takehome the lion’s share of the profit.
Joey Bada$$ got wind of Troy’s comments and took to Twitter to remind folks of his album sales.