Video Of Tupac’s Original Book Of Rhymes

D.Diamondz interviewed Majesty (Live Squad) showing one of Tupac’s rhyme books.

POSTED BY : ZEEKZ|

comments

rating

4.67  / 5
rated by 3 users
2375 views
comments

your rating :

1 Star2 Star3 Star4 Star5 Star
3 votes, average: 4.67 out of 53 votes, average: 4.67 out of 53 votes, average: 4.67 out of 53 votes, average: 4.67 out of 53 votes, average: 4.67 out of 5
4.67  / 5
rated by 3 users

Recent Posts

Throwback Thursday | Remy'D vs Hitman Holla - Fight Klub

NEWARK COMING SOON 7/30/15

Recent Audios

Ice Cream Sandwich and Martin #STRAIGHTLIKEDAT

danjazone16

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎧 GN

mshustle127

Add a real nigga... cuz im bouta be on here more than anything im startin to get the hang of it! 😎 #ShrugLord

johnjohndadon
jfresh_rapper I'm Rey add you john John 💯
About 39 minutes ago
jfresh_rapper Just added you @johnjohndadon
About 38 minutes ago
thecleedus TheCleedus
About 37 minutes ago
purttyredbone Add me johnjohn @purttyredbonee
About 36 minutes ago
showwoutt I'm Finna add u bro
About 34 minutes ago

@troyave talk to them MAJOR WITH OUT A DEAL

dtnlatino5050

Who's Next??? Why ask...Check out My 🔥🔥🔥🔥New Music Now on Www.Hot97.com/Mixtape 🎶🎶🎶 #Coneyisland🎢🎢🎡 #ITSOuRTIME

dchamberzciw
ecbnewyork 👏👏
About 1 hour ago
dchamberzciw @ecbnewyork 🙏
About 1 hour ago
ecbnewyork Seriously you deserve it! Even on your worse day just do your best never stop. #blessed 🙏
About 1 hour ago
teetee_just_me35 👍💯 congratulations good look
About 46 minutes ago

Proud to be one of the faces of #southernbattlerap and happy i can help open doors for my people down here in south i appreciate anybody who is a supporter of me foreal thats luv yaheardme wit out yall there's no ha double real shit #9thwd #zoofaculty #villianlyfe #uglyfacemuizc #21-0 #wellwell #urltv

hadouble9thwd

LATEST TWEETS

• Voice of battle rap
    RT @MATHHOFFA: @MrRedEnvelope @TheReal_Calicoe @streetstarnorbe @SMACKWHITE @Beasleynyc man niggas is buns dog... they scared to death
  • John John Da Don
    who was the 1st battle rapper to catch the coin in the air?
  • FŁÉÀonardo DiCaprio
    Salute flea! https://t.co/Dmnml3jHlT
  • FŁÉÀonardo DiCaprio
    when a killer is standing in front of a nigga it's different. You & I both know that! He good it was just too soon https://t.co/yZKQufsDTV
  • FŁÉÀonardo DiCaprio
    RT @ANGRYFAN007: @CORTEZ_HSP @joshuanise 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 HEY HEY HEY I HAD U, I TOLD HIM ON AIR!!!
  • Black Sour Ranger
    @MurdaMookez the new battles u did didn't give me that same feel. Ya BET award verse did tho.
  • Black Sour Ranger
    @MurdaMookez I do remember. I was at both of them shits. All I'm saying is......it's time. Show them why u are who u are.
  • John John Da Don
    Add a real nigga... cuz im bouta be on here more than anything im startin to get the hang of it! 😎… https://t.co/ALGg6aeR7D